Address: 2 Sophia St
Crows Nest NSW 2065
This is a small playground on Burlington Lane and Sophia Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net a see-saw and a spring mounted car.
Lane Cove Council
ph: (02) 9911 3555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This is a wonderful playground for families. There's a BBQ and some picnic tables beside it. Playground is for kids of all ages. There's sandbox and different swings (baby and for disabeled). Some see-saws and plenty of slides. Older kids will enjoy a great fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net), bridge... There's a lot of space around so kids can run freely or enjoy ball games.
near 210 Falcon Street, North Sydney Novi Južni Wales 2060, Avstralija
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 6-8 Duntroon Avenue, St Leonards NSW 2065, Australia
- This lovely park is located in the shade of fig trees. There are several paths and bridges that cross the playground. It's theme is children's garden so you can see daisies all around the place (in mosaics on the concrete floor, on wheels). Kids can play on swings or slide. Parents can enjoy the lovely shade and sit on the benches. Bus stop is near by, parking is available on King St, toilets are in the park.
45 King St, Wollstonecraft NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Dawson Street inside Dawson and Market Street Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. This reserve offers park benches and a picnic table.
334 West St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Euroka Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This park caters primarily to older children and incorporates many fitness and strength activities such as monkey bars, rope climbers and vertical wall climbers with more traditional activities such as slides, spinners and a spring-mounted skateboard. You can also find a sliding pole. A low masonry wall provides a hang-out space adjacent to a rubber surfaced hand-ball court. The playground is set into a lush shaded location and provides a relaxed meeting space for both adults and local children.
near 65-67 Euroka St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Ancrum Street. It is unfenced and naturally unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings.
35 Ancrum St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia