Address: 2 Calca Crescent
Forestville NSW 2087
This small grassy playground is located on Calca Crescent. It is not fenced but has some limited natural shad. Toy equipment includes one set of swings and a slide.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- At the End of Keegan Pl Forestville is a nice open parkland with a slide. Very basic playground. If you are in the area please take a photo to improve this article.
End of Keegan Pl, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Melwood Avenue. It is unfenced and shaded. You can find great toy equipment such as a fort with slide and a set of swings. The area also offers some parking,sheltered picnic areasand a bike track.
LOT 2590 Melwood Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Adare Place and it is a small playground inside Adare Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. It is unfenced and unshaded.
COrner of Adare Place and Downpatrick Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Bushland Avenue inside Casuarina Reserve. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings. Parking is available at the front of this park. On Darley and Bushland Avenue you can find a Medical Practice.
5-7 Bushland Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cork Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one slide and a see-saw. This playground has limited natural shade.
40 Cook St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located beside Killarney Heights Oval. Kids can play on swings or climbing tower. A circular path is ideal for kiddy bikes. It's a nice and shady area. PLease help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Cnr 158 Melwood Avenue & Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is at Killarney Heights Shopping Centre next to the car parking and buildings. It is located on Starkey St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, springer, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained while Mummy is shopping. There are some seats for lazy Daddies watching their kids play. There is a big car park and a bus stop. Toilets are available. There are cafes and restaurants for some drink and snack. Daddies, have fun with the kids while waiting for Mummies :) Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near Killarney Heights Shops Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia