Playground:Cameron Park, Wellington
Address: near 6-16 Mitchell Highway
Wellington NSW 2820
There is a well equipped, fenced playground at Cameron Park in Wellington. It is located on Mitchell Hwy. The play areas are shaded by trees. The play equipment includes swings, springer, boat play structure with slide, sliding pole, various climbing frames, flying fox and more entertaining elements. There are benches for chill and watch your kids play. Car park available, toilets and disabled toilets are close. Nearby is the Wellington Olympic Swimming Pool. The park has nice paths, beautiful trees and flowers, water fountains and monument, enjoyable to walk and view. Nice place for a long, relaxing and pleasing afternoon with the family.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small playground t Teamsters Ten Park next to a picnic area and tennis courts on Lay St, Montefiores. It is fenced and shady by nice trees. There is a fort with spiral slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel and climbing frames. There is big grassy space for some ball games. The picnic area has covered tables with bbqs. A very quiet spot, great for some recreation.
near 15 Lay Street, Montefiores NSW 2820, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Palmer Street. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a climbing bridge, a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find a sheltered eating area. This palce has a large open field area.
140 Palmer Street, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- This playground is located on Jack William Drive. It has swing, slide and some few small toys. It's fenced and it's unshaded.
near 14 Jack William Drive, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- This park is surrounded with Eagle Ave, Myall St, Armstrong Cres and Wheelers Ln. It's well equipped for outdoor activities. There is a playground with two shaded play areas: one has rope climbing net tower, the other has various climbers, monkey bars, slide, sliding pole, sway bridge, pommel step bridge, baby and senior swing, spring rider, etc. Basketball court and playing field beside, also open grassy rooms. Covered picnic facilities, bbqs. Off street car parking. Fenced from the Lane. Restaurant nearby.
near 25 Wheelers Lane, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- Cool, entertaining water playground at Elston Park, surrounded with Cnr Gipps St and Cobra Street/Mitchell Hwy, Fitzroy and Bultje Streets. Shaded by sails. Has fountains, buckets, cannons... For a few meters away, there is a basic playground with fort, slide, climbers, baby and senior swing and other elements. Open grass around for ball and other games, you can bring frisbee and kites. Also, there are picnic tables, shelters, bbq facilities. Tennis courts at the Northern end of the park. toilets and car parking available. Cafes and food stores nearby.
near LOT 1 Cobra Street, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- This playground is located on Myall Street. It has see saw, slide, sliding pool and spring rider. It is fenced and it has seats. It's shaded.
near 75 Myall Street, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- Livvi's Place Dubbo playground is designed for children with neurological disabilities, it is part of the Livvi's Place Inclusive Playground network. Located in the green grassy Victoria Park in the centre of Dubbo, you can enter via the small road between the Skate Park and Swimming Pool (near Talbragar Street). It is fully fenced, has shaded play areas and there is a rubber soft fall underfoot. Suitable for all ages and all abilities. The equipment has some special elements including special swings, sensory garden, music instruments, there are also baby swings, slides, spinning rope net tower, stand on spinner, bowl spinner, large challenging rope net set. The playground access toilet, drinking water, seats and picnic tables, too. Victoria park has BBQ facilities, nice walk tracks and lot’s of shade, great place to play, walk, picnic and chill. You can find skate park, basketball courts, ovals, tennis and other sports courts, even a swimming pool nearby. This place features many opportunities for activities and recreation for all ages, so it's great for families.
near LOT 2 Talbragar Street, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
- A brand new, fenced, soft fall grounded playground with cool equipment, situated next to the recently-upgraded competition grade BMX track. The playground equipment include basket swing, balance bridge, climbing net and other climbers and more entertaining elements. There is ope grass beside. Found on Gipps St, also accessed by Edwin and Myall Streets. You can help to make this article better by uploading photos.
near 22 Gipps Street, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia