Playground:Cameron Park Playground, Wattle Grove NSW
Address: near Cameron Park Village Way Near Mubo Cr
Holsworthy NSW 2173
Renewed playground, found in Village Way. Partly fenced, shady by trees, Soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There are two baby swings and two senior swings, two spring riders, a see saw, a rope net tower and a spinning disk, also a smaller slide with steps and shop front. Benches around. Bike track around and grassy rooms.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Cnr Mubo Cres and markham St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, slide and some climbers, also and abacus, shop front and small climbing wall. Grass around and trees. Track through the park. Seating beside the play area.
near 48 Mubo Crescent, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Good local playground, on Komiatum St and Salamaua Cres. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Slides, various climbers, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing wall, spiral pole, fireman's pole, bridge, see saw. benches. Grass and trees around. Small bike track around the equipment.
near 1 Komiatum Street, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Situated between Sanananda Rd and Bardia Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toys: climbing wall, climbing spider net, pommel step bridge, slide, spiral pole, spring rider, shop front, baby and senior swing and few other elements. Walk/bike path, open grass for ball games, benches around, also covered picnic area is available.
near 20 Bardia Parade, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Arrowfield Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Slide, bridge, steps, climbers, flying fox, abacus. Open grass beside.
near 15 Arrowfield Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- This playground is located on Canangra Court in Wattle Grove. The park is unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by big trees. There is climbing frame with slide. There are benches. Bike trail at the park. Car parks are available. This is small but lovely playground great for afternoon fun.
13 Kanangra Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Can be accessed by Satelberg St and Saddle Row. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, best for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with open grass, and there are some trees beside. Equipment: baby and senior swing, two spring riders and benches beside.
near 12 Saddle Row, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia