Playground:Captain Cook Park Playground
Address: 86-88 Jenkins St
Nundle NSW 2340
This lovely playground is located at 86-88 Jenkins St in Nundle. It is a perfect place for an afternoon out with the kids. Sheltered picnic table and BBQ make it a great spot for a nice picnic. Kids can play on swings (one baby), spring riders, have fun in the playhouse or climb the rope bridges. Area is partly shaded by lovely trees. Parking is on the street and there are two cafes next door.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Award winning First Fleet Memorial Garden and newly opened Second Fleet Memorial Garden is a tribute to the European settlers who began what is now modern Australia. It is located on New England Highway. This is a large camp place for caravans and tents. There are toilets, fire facilities, tap, picnic tables and shaded picnic area with 6 tables. There are 2 play areas for the kids, one with a fort with 2 spiral slides, tunnel and climbing frames, and another one with a spring rider, swings and a fort with a slide, abacus, fireman's pole and climbing frames. Great for campers with kids. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
- The playground is located at Powerhouse Park on Carthage St.There are shady trees around.Big open area.Partially fenced. Suitable for toddlers.You can find toilets,car parking,seats, garbage bin, picnic tables,bike path so for walk.Toys: some forts with slides,steps, ladders, climmbing frames, poles, rockers and other.Good fun!
near LOT 20 Carthage St, East Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- Smaller Playground at Hyman Park on Hillvue Rd. Unfenced but sheltered play area.Suitable for all ages.There is toilets,seats, bike way trough the big open grassy area which is great for some ball and games,walk for parents. Shady trees around.So car parking.Soft fall.You can find climbing frames like toll ladder,spiral slide,basic slide,climbing wall,swing rider, rocker swing,sliding pole,rope,little bridge.
near 25A Robert St, South Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- The playground is located at giant Marsupial Park on Endeavour Dr.Plenty of shady trees around the play area.Really beautiful and quiet place for relax.Has toilets,seat,picnic table with bbq, car parking.The play area baced on sand with decorative nature elements around.Toys;climbing tower,slide,swings,monkey bar,sand pit,paralel bars,ladder.It is unfenced,unsheltered,suitable for toddlers.It is pretty looking for this environment.
near Endeavour Dr, East Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- It is nice small playground located at Murrundi Showground on Mayne Street.The play area is fenced,sheltered.Great place for outdoor activities.Shady trees around,open area for more games.There are shady picnic tables,benches,coffee and snacks across the road.The play area is on soft fall. Toys:climbing tower with slide,ladder, stepping frames,panels,spring rider,swings.Car parking available.
near 116 Mayne St, Murrurundi NSW 2338, Australia
- There is a small playground at Viaduct Park on Macquarie st.The play area is shaded with sail but unfenced.Suitable for smaller kids.Big grassy area to run around and for some games. There are some benches and picnic tables around with shady trees.Nearby is car parking.The toy equipment has climbing frames including climbing net,steps.
near 3 Macquarie St, Tamworth NSW 2340, Australia
- This small but nice playground is located next to a newly refurbished Willow Tree Inn where parents can enjoy their cup of coffee while children play on the fenced playground. There are a couple of swings and a toy system with bridge, slides and climbing net. There are a few sheltered picnic tables and toilets on the spot. Playground offers enough green area for kids to run around and play.
cnr Cadell Street and New England Hwy, Willow Tree NSW 2339, Australia
- Small playground at lovely Simpson Park wit lots of shady trees around set on Market Street.Unfenced,unsheltered,bike way around for kiddy bikes,skate park or roller skates.Great for walk and relax in this environment.Suitable for abilities.Has toilets,benches,shaded picnic table,bbq,car parking.Toys:chair swing for disabilities,climbing tunnels.The swings is fenced.
near LOT 2 Market St, Muswellbrook NSW 2333, Australia