Playground:Carden Avenue Park
Address: 8 Carden Avenue
Wahroonga NSW 2076
This playground is located on Carden Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park offers a variety of toys. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. Next to it you can also find two sliding poles, a see-saw, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
near 3 Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga New South Wales 2076, Australien
- The Mark Taylor Oval Playground is located on Park Avenue in Waitara. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a swing set and stand on spinner. There is a bench for parents, also you can find oval and other sport courts.
near 11 Park Avenue, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
near 33 Unwin Road, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is found between the apartments blocks in the gap on Orara Street, Hornsby. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and simple merry-go-round. There is also a bench at the side of this park. A good playground for kids that like to climb - there is a concrete path for young kids with bikes or scooters.
near 29-35 Orara Street, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- Wahroonga Park is located at the south end of Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga. Children can play on four swings (two baby), toddler slide, big train playhouse, smaller playhouse, small and big see-saw. A couple of benches are located inside fenced playground. Across Coonanbarra Rd is Coonanbarra Cafe.
near 66A Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Willow Park is probably Hornsby's most popular park and is found on the corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave Hornsby NSW. There is a lot of equipment and the park is well designed with a smaller play area at the top of toddlers, a few 'secret paths' and the main play areas has slides (including a tunnel slide), and a play area under the ramp. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQ and toilets on the fenced area. There is shade from trees around the edge of the park, but the main equipment has no shade.
Corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- The Glade Reserve is located at the end of Tanderra St, Wahroonga. Children can play on big fort with slide. Older children can play on half-court basketball or two tennis courts. Toilets and picnic table are between playground and tennis courts. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing data - thanks.
near 16 Tanderra St, Sydney NSW 2076, Australia
- This beautiful and ample playground is located on Northcoate Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a bridge. Next to this play sytem you can find a sliding pole, a set of swings and a merry go round. There is also a spring rider for toddlers. These toys are set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find a bike track and one sheltered picnic table. There is also an unsheltered picnic table.
44 Northcote Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia