Address: Between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070
Carlyle Park is found between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield. It is a simple park with only one swing and one slide. There's no baby swing, so playground is meant more for older children.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Follies Park is a beautiful playground, located opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw for four, spiral slide and a bench for parents.
opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Pleasant Avenue Reserve is located next to 1 Pleasant Avenue, East Lindfield. There is a fort with slide. On the otherside of the Pleasant Ave is a the "Deli in the Park" Cafe and East Lindfield IGA, where there is also another playground. Please help improve this article by taking a few photos and uploading them on your next visit.
next to 1 Pleasant Ave, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Dukes Green is located at 11 Wellington Road (East Lindfield Shops), East Lindfield. It's a nice playground, complitely fenced and surrounded by trees. Children can play on a net swing, spring rider, see-saw for three and a fort (with slide, climbing net). There are four benches and lots of parking spaces, including two parking spaces for disabled. Behind the playground there is Deli in the Park Cafe and East Lindfield IGA store.
11 Wellington Road (East Lindfield Shops), East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Lindfield Soliders' Memorial Park is located opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield. It is a big park with many playgrounds. They include a very long flying fox, fort with two slides, see-saw, a set of two slides, swings and an open area. There is parking area by the playgrounds.
Opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set inside Angophora Reserve and is located on Arthur Street and Angophora Crescent. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, one set of swings (one for baby and one for older kids) and two sliding poles. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded. The area includes seating platform. There is also plenty of open space.
2 Angophora Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- Roseville Park is located between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville. Children can play on two spring riders, two swings (one baby), single pole see-saw and two forts (a big one and a smaller one for younger ones). There are several tennis courts, picnic tables and benches. In the middle of the park is restaurant Sous le Soleil. Parking spaces are available along Marjorie Street.
between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia