Playground:Carmen Crescent Playground
Address: 38 Carmen Crescent
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
This playground is located on Carmen Crescent. It is fenced and naturally shaded as it is set with a bushland background. As toy equipment you can find a wooden fort with a slide and a set of swings. This place offers picnic tables as well.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Kanangra Cres. Swings, slides, spring riders and climbing tower are almost natural shaded. Small cycling track nearby.
29 Kanangra Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Fallon Drive. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides. You can also find a spring rider.
near 17 Fallon Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- This small playground is located on Pogson Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 5 Pogson Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Nice, beautiful shadded playground opposite the Cherrybrook shopping centre. There are nice walks around the lakes, just outside the fenced area. A pleasant local playground with fort, including slide, climbing wall and other climbing toys and bridge. There's also see-saw and some swings. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground so bring lunch with you and have a lovely afternoon in the park.
56-62 Shepherds Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This park is located on Parkhill Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and two spring riders.
8 Parkhill Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Macquarie Drive in Cherrybrook. The playground is partially fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a swing set and benches under shady trees.
near Macquarie Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- The Gumnut Playground offers a large area for playing. The lawn can be used to play badminton, ball etc. The Playground area is equipped with a fort, slide, spring riders and swings.
1 Holly Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is set at James Henty Reserve on James Henty Drive in Dural. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has usual elements as fort, slides, climbing frames, spring riders, swings. There is a big open grassy space for some sports activities, ball games. You can find covered picnis tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor lunch. There are nice woody places to walk and watch the relaxing nature beauty. Car parking and toilets are also available. Pretty nice place for a weekend picnic and relax with the family. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 27 James Henty Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia