Playground:Caroline Cox Reserve
Address: 54-56 Newling Street
Lisarow NSW 2250
This playground is located on Newling Street inside Caroline Cox Reserve. Is is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice woody and grassy park on Karina Drive has a small playground with a wooden fort, 2 slides, climbing net and climbing frames. There is a grassy area what is good for run around and some ball games. You can find a bench and picnic table under big trees. Really relaxing place, great for an afternoon refresh and to have some packed snack.
Karina Drive, Narara NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
49 Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is set in Mitchell Park on Corella Crescent. It is unfenced, is under shady trees, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing and a fort with spiral and wave slides, climbing net, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a grassy area, good for ball games and some sports activities.
51A Coolawin Cir, Narara NSW 2250, Australia
- gosfordlga Shade, Picnic Tables, Parking.
Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW Australia
- This is a nice playground amongst suburbian houses. There are swings, slide, spring riders and monkey bar. There's plenty of space for running around and ball games. A bench is perfectly located close to the street so parents have an overview and stop kids not to run to the street.
End of Lara Close, Ourimbah NSW 2258, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Bushlands Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted spring rider, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side youc an find a bike track. At the side you can find some parking and a bike track. There is plenty of open space area.
Bushlands Avenue, Springfield NSW Australia
- This is a brand new playground with modern design, located on William Street at Kibble Park. Sheltered by sail and there are benches around the play area as a low fence. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing ball, bowl spinner, see saw, climbing wall and a small play set with slide and climbing frames for the littlies and more interesting designed elements. There are benches and picnic tables at the park, also you can find car parking. The playground is close to cafes, restaurants, shops and local library. Exciting place, great for kids to burn some energy and for parents to relax.
21 William Street, Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is located on Althorp Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two mounted spring rider and a set of swings.
Althorp Street, East Gosford NSW Australia