Playground:Casburn Park Playground, Wingello
Address: near LOT 6 Railway Parade
Wingello NSW 2579
The partially fenced and naturally shaded playground is located on Railway Parade in Wingello. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with slide, poles, tunnel, climbing wall, spring rider, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables under shady trees. Public toilets are available. Right next to the Community Hall and Wingello Village Store.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on the Burgess Street in Bundanoon. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide, spring rider and some other toys. Outside the fenced there are a few picnic tables.
near 23 Burgess Street, Bundanoon NSW 2578, Australia
- This playground is set at Marulan Park on George Street. It is fenced, unsheltered, but has some shade of trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes baby, senior and pommel swings, slide, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Also, kids can run around and play ball games in the grass. There is a covered picnic area beside. Car park is close. You can grab some fresh coffee across the street at Meridian Cafe. You can help to make better this article by uploading some photos.
near 80-82 George Street, Marulan NSW 2579, Australia
- This playground is set at Broughton Park, located on Broughton Street, Bundanoon. There is a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 1 Broughton Street, Bundanoon NSW 2578, Australia
- This basic playground is set at Acacia Park, located on Merrett Drive in Moss Vale. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider. There are some picnic tables and plenty of grass to run around and kick the ball, also to put down a picnic rug and enjoy.
near LOT 21 Merrett Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Monterey Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a forti with two slides and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
10 Monterey Avenue, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Willow Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar.
35 Willow Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Willow Drive. It is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars, log roll, monkey bar, chin up bar, climbing mat, tunnels, bridge, spiral pole, sliding pole, spring rider, IX OX, ABACUS and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables and sheltered eating area. The big grassy area is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 33 Willow Dr, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This small playground is located on Yarrawa Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide.
41 Yarrawa Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia