Address: near 10-12 Cashel Crescent
Killarney Heights NSW 2087
This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Melwood Avenue. It is unfenced and shaded. You can find great toy equipment such as a fort with slide and a set of swings. The area also offers some parking,sheltered picnic areasand a bike track.
LOT 2590 Melwood Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Bushland Avenue inside Casuarina Reserve. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings. Parking is available at the front of this park. On Darley and Bushland Avenue you can find a Medical Practice.
5-7 Bushland Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set inside Angophora Reserve and is located on Arthur Street and Angophora Crescent. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, one set of swings (one for baby and one for older kids) and two sliding poles. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded. The area includes seating platform. There is also plenty of open space.
2 Angophora Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Calca Crescent. It is not fenced but has some limited natural shad. Toy equipment includes one set of swings and a slide.
2 Calca Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- At the End of Keegan Pl Forestville is a nice open parkland with a slide. Very basic playground. If you are in the area please take a photo to improve this article.
End of Keegan Pl, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Adare Place and it is a small playground inside Adare Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. It is unfenced and unshaded.
COrner of Adare Place and Downpatrick Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This small playground is located on Epacris Avenue. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see saw and a spring rider. It is partially fenced and not shaded. Seats and parking are available around the park.
29 Epacris Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia