Playground:Castle Cove Park
Address: 26 Holly St
Castle Cove NSW 2069
This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Denawen Avenue. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two areas. On one area you can find a fort with slide on a softfall area. At another area you can find a spring rider, a daffodil, a Billy Goat, and an action pyramid. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table and parking.
Corner of Denawen Ave and Neerim Rd, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This playground is located on Adare Place and it is a small playground inside Adare Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. It is unfenced and unshaded.
COrner of Adare Place and Downpatrick Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cambridge and at the end of Neville Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rocker and a slide.
26 Cambridge St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is at Killarney Heights Shopping Centre next to the car parking and buildings. It is located on Starkey St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, springer, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained while Mummy is shopping. There are some seats for lazy Daddies watching their kids play. There is a big car park and a bus stop. Toilets are available. There are cafes and restaurants for some drink and snack. Daddies, have fun with the kids while waiting for Mummies :) Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near Killarney Heights Shops Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia