Playground:Castle Hill Heritage Park
Address: End of Heritage Park Dr
Castle Hill NSW 2154
This playground is located near the end of Heritage Park Drive inside Castle Hill Heritage Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. It offers great equipment toys for primary school kids. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round and three giant climbing nets. You can also find sheltered picnic tables, a walking track and a lot of open space area to enjoy.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Gilham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide. Equopment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a bench.
49 Gilham Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- There is a small, simple but lovely playground at Bert Parkinson Reserve on Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill. There are two unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded play areas, one has a baby plus a senior swing and another one has a play system with slide, sliding pole, flying fox and climbing frames. There are sam grassy and woody areas, bring a blanket and relax. Lovely place for some afternoon relax and play.
near Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Beltree Crescent. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a spring rider. There is a seat at the front of this toy equipment with some shade. Next to this park you can find two tennis courts and some parking.
near 42 Belltree Crescent, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This colourful playground is located at the ends of Hickory, Wildflower and Tanbark Places Dural. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a challenging fort with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Around the park you can find two walking track which connects to Hickory Place Road.
End of Hickory Place, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- This playground is located on Westminster Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the middle of it there is a sheltered picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
1 Westminster Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Beautifully located playground in Erlestoke Park at the End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW. There are toilets, a Junior bike track, Picnic tables and BBQ, slides, swings and open area to run wild.
End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- The Tree Tops Reserve is located on Treetops Road in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced, naturally shaded and best suited for a younger kids. It has a fort with slide, tunnel, sliding poles and some other toys. There is sheltered picnic table. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Treetops Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is set at James Henty Reserve on James Henty Drive in Dural. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has usual elements as fort, slides, climbing frames, spring riders, swings. There is a big open grassy space for some sports activities, ball games. You can find covered picnis tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor lunch. There are nice woody places to walk and watch the relaxing nature beauty. Car parking and toilets are also available. Pretty nice place for a weekend picnic and relax with the family. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 27 James Henty Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia