Playground:Castlewood Community Reserve Playground, Castle Hill
Address: near LOT 844 Castlewood Drive
Castle Hill NSW 2154
This park is located in Castlewood Drive and inside the Castlewood Community Reserve, Castle Hill. It is unfenced, shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing set, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There is basketball half court and cricket court for older kids. Also, there is a sheltered picnic area with BBQ. Bike track and car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Salisbury Down Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a sliding pole, monkey bars, bike path and a set of swings.
13 Salisbury Downs Drive, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- The Tree Tops Reserve is located on Treetops Road in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced, naturally shaded and best suited for a younger kids. It has a fort with slide, tunnel, sliding poles and some other toys. There is sheltered picnic table. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Treetops Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- There is a woody shady playground at George Thornton Reserve on the end of Hill Road West Pennant Hills. The play equipment includes spiral pole, fireman's pole, monkey bar, swings and more entertaining elements. There is a big open grassy space and bike tracks for more activities. Also picnic tables and car park available. On the other side of the reserve there is an outdoor gym. Good place for outdoor activities and relax.
near 19 Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Robert Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a mounted spring rider. Outside the fence are two sheltered picnic tables.
Corner of Robert Road and Dalkeith Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Westminster Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the middle of it there is a sheltered picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
1 Westminster Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- The Roslyn Park is located on Roslyn Place in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Best suited for the younger kids and toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, colourful mini car with seats and spring rider. There is a sheltered eating area with tables and also, there is a bench for parents to rest and chill.
near 22 Roslyn Place, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Beautifully located playground in Erlestoke Park at the End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW. There are toilets, a Junior bike track, Picnic tables and BBQ, slides, swings and open area to run wild.
End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia