Address: 5-7 Bushland Ave
Forestville NSW 2087
This playground is set on Bushland Avenue inside Casuarina Reserve. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings. Parking is available at the front of this park. On Darley and Bushland Avenue you can find a Medical Practice.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Melwood Avenue. It is unfenced and shaded. You can find great toy equipment such as a fort with slide and a set of swings. The area also offers some parking,sheltered picnic areasand a bike track.
LOT 2590 Melwood Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Epacris Avenue. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see saw and a spring rider. It is partially fenced and not shaded. Seats and parking are available around the park.
29 Epacris Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- At the End of Keegan Pl Forestville is a nice open parkland with a slide. Very basic playground. If you are in the area please take a photo to improve this article.
End of Keegan Pl, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Calca Crescent. It is not fenced but has some limited natural shad. Toy equipment includes one set of swings and a slide.
2 Calca Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cork Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one slide and a see-saw. This playground has limited natural shade.
40 Cook St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Wombeyan Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one set of swings and a slide.
11-13 Brown St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This is a great playground to spend time due to an open space area. It is located on Deakin Street inside Lindsay Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find some seating area. This park is not fenced and unshaded.
15 Deakin St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia