Playground:Casuarina Road Oval Playground, Alfords Point,NSW
Address: near 154 Brushwood Dr
Alfords Point NSW 2234
The little playground is set at Casuarina Rd Oval on Brushwood Dr.This ground is suitable for toddlers,has seat,table for picnic,bike track.Beside is big grassy area for run around,kick the ball,kite flying and many games like frisbee etc.The child enjoy the equipment.It is sand ground so bring some sand toys.The toys:2 swings, climbing net,see-saw,climbing frame with slide and steps elements.Shaded by trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A lovely playground with toys like swings, slide and a nice bike path for kids to practice their ride.
48 Coachwood Crescent, Alfords Point NSW 2234, Australia
- There is a small playground located on Cnr of Moons Ave & Cedar St in Lugarno. The play area is unfenced, shady by trees. You can find animal spring riders, climbing frame with big spiral slide and a baby and a senior swing. Bench is available. The open grassy area is great for younger kids to run and kick the ball. Good for some play and relax.
Cnr of Moons Ave & Cedar St, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- McGowan Reserve can be accessed from the End of Renway Ave, Lugarno NSW. This is a small simple playground in a open parkland at the base of a large hightension powerline. THere is a set of swings and a few other bits of play equipment on softfall, and an open grassy area to run around in.
End of Renway Ave, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located on Blaxland Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider.
19 Blaxland Drive, Illawong Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- This park is located on Poplar Place Street inside Poplar Place Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
13 Poplar Pl, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is located in suburbian area behind the houses. It has a lot of space for kids to run around and also a couple of toys to play. There are a couple of spring riders, see-saw, playhouse with slide and a bike path all around. There are also a couple of benches for parents to sit and enjoy while kids play.
near 3 Fowler Rd Near Osprey Dr, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia
- Evatt Park, Lugarno is accessed from Forest Rd There you can find a pond, big grassy spaces, walk paths, woody spaces, picnic nad bbq facilities including covered tables, parking and a playground what is unfenced, unsheltered. The playground equipment: fort, slides, climbing frames, monkey bar, flying fox, baby and senior swing, spring rider and a play house system with different panels for the littlies, as shop front, noughts and crosses, car panel, etc. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Forest Rd, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- The play ground on Thomas street is located in 110 Thomas Street, Picnic Point, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a slide, fort, see-saw and a merry-go-round all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. There are 4 lawn tennis courts near the playground. This playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers.
near 102 Thomas St, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia