This playground is located on Westwood Drive and Pinkwood Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swings and two benches at the side.
Shellharbour City Council
ph: (02) 4221 6111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playgound is located on Theodore Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
near 2 Theodore Street, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- This playground is set in Wentworth Cottage Park on Pioneer Drive. The park is fenced, the play area is unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, spring rider and a fort with 2 slides, tunnel, monkey bar, flying fox and climbing elements.There is large open grassy area, good for sports activities and ball games. You can find benches at the side. Parents, please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 3 Pioneer Drive, Blackbutt NSW 2529, Australia
- This is a small playground on a green area on Koala Place. Toys include play system with two slides, spring riders and a long bike path. There's a bench too.
4 Koala Place, Blackbutt NSW 2529, Australia
- This playground is located on Glider Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. You can find some parking at the front of it.
- This playground is located on Hope Street inside Kingston Street Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two forts with two slildes and a monkey bar.
- It is a little playground located on The Esplanade. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. There is only a senior swing. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports, too with an object, car parking and toilets.
near 8 The Esplanade, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- This playground is located on Wittaker Street. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: double swing, spring riders, spinning disk, fort with slide, monkey bar, bridge, climbing tower and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area and basketball half ring. This playground is set beside a big grassy area, it is good for sports and for some ball games.
near 50 Whittaker Street, Flinders NSW 2529, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Wattle Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, two spring riders and a set of swings. There is some parking at the side of the road.