Address: near 73 Robertson Rd
Scotland Island NSW 2105
A nice simple playground on the north side of Scotland Island. Please improve this article my adding photos of the park.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 email@example.com http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Prince Alfred Parade St and near a water front, nice view. It is not fenced but there is a little natural shad. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide, one swing, and a spring rider. This park is suitable for picnics. Just in front of this park you can find some parking and a cycle path.
122 Prince Alfred Parade, Newport NSW 2106, Australia
- This playground is located inside Pamela Crescent Reserve on Jendi Ave Bayview and around a naturally shaded residential area. Although it is not fenced it is not located on a busy road. Toy equipment at this park includes: two swings, two slides, and two spring riders. These toys are good for primary school kids and pre-schoolers. The area is good for picnics due to a large open field. Seating and tables are also available.
near 13 Jendi Ave (corner of Pamela Cres), Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- This is a small playground inside Pindari Reserve on Pamela Crescent Road. Playground is unfenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes one set of swings, two slides and two spring riders. Seating is also available around this playground.
near 6 Pamela Crescent, Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- Get inside Algona Reserve and Explore! This is a small playground situated inside the reserve with one see- saw as toy equiment. There's street parking and a small open area to enjoy and play in, nice fairly natural setting
Corner of Joanne Pl and Algona St, Bilgola NSW 2107, Australia
- This playground is located on Plateau Road. It has a swing, slide and some climbers with other tools. It's shaded and located in a park.
near 6 Bilambee Avenue, Bilgola Beach NSW 2107, Australia
- A nice playground in a fairly natural setting, with the main entrance from Catalpa Ave. A few open areas, plenty of trees for hide an seek, some clean plastic play equipment, slides, swing and a spinning thing. Please take a few photos to upload on your next visit to make this article better.
near 8 Catalpa Ave, Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- This is a small playground situated around a residential area. Small open field is available for playing around as well. Among the toy equipment you can find: some swings and merry go round. This place is suitable for primary school kids.
Corner of Bayview Pl and Kamilaroi Rd, Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- This small naturally shaded playground is inside Weetawa Road Reserve. It offers a swing as a toy equipment. The area is not fenced but it is inside a residential area. Great area for picnics. There are seats and tables as well.
near 3 Weetawaa Rd, Bilgola NSW 2107, Australia