Address: 114 Church St
Croydon NSW 2132
This playground is set on Church Street inside Centenary Park. It is shaded and fenced. As far as toy equipment goes you can find most of them :). Among them you can find a play system with two slides, a monkey bar and a rope bridge. At the sides of this play system you can find two set of swings and a toddler toy. Set of swings and toddler toy are located on a softfall area. Around the park you can also find some seating area. This park has great facilities for large groups and families. There are also four sheltered picnic areas, children's bike path, basketball and cricket nets. At the front of this park you can find some parking area and a bus stop near. Pretty cool place.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small but challenging playground is located on John and Frederick Streets, Ashfield. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with nets which includes: one rope bridge, one climbing nets and one tower net. There is also a set of swings (one for younger and another one for older kids). All equipment is set on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 112 Frederick St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is located on Lucy Street. It shaded and unfenced. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. This is a great park which offers a variety of facilities such as a tennis court and a sporting field for large families and groups.
near 39 Lucy St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This park is located on Edwin Street North. It partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 161 Edwin St N, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Blair Avenue inside Blair Park. It features a good playground which is fenced and shaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment (for younger and older kids). As toy equipment you can find forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, ladder, monkey bars, spiral pole, climbing mats, spring rider and a set of swings. At the side of the park there is some seating. Big open grass for ball and sports games.
1 Blair Ave, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Anthony Street. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. Equipmnet is placed on a softfall area. Some seating is available at the side of the park.
7 Anthony St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Albert Parade Street and inside Albert Parade Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. You can also find two spring riders and a standalone monkey bar. One monkey bar is located on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 10 Albert Parade, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- Wangal Park is a large park located at the corner of Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue, which incorporates Monash Reserve, located at the corner of Monash Parade and Royce Avenue. There is a good playground with large climbing net tower and a shaded play area which has baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, spiral slide, climbing net, climbing wall, steps, toddlers slide. The park also features a skate park and basketball half court for older kids. Benches around. Big grassy field beside. Off street car parking. Other park facilities: shared path with exercise equipment, passive recreation facilities, picnic shelters and barbecues, kiosk and cafe. Indigenous planting and wetland ponds.
near 24 Monash Parade, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- A very simple park on the corner of Albert Parade and Alt St Ashfield NSW. There is a sheltered picnic table and a timber pyramid climbing frame.
48-50 Alt St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia