Playground:Centennial Park, Banksia Way
Address: near Banksia Way
Centennial Park NSW 2021
This playground is for younger kids. There are interactive sound features, giant guiros, a water feature, ‘hug-me’ poles and turtle sculptures. Kids will love it here. Restaurant, parking lot and toilets are near by.
Check out the organised nature play programe for preschoolers at http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/whats_on/kids/banksia_buddies.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- On this playground located on Oxford St, Centennial Park, NSW you will find a lot of play equipments for kids. You will find swings, forts, slides, tunnels, etc on this park to make your kids enjoy their play. It is quite a big park with a lot of trees around, providing shade for the seats provided where you can take your meals. One of the play areas is also shaded.
1 Oxford St, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- Here are two playgrounds, southern one is for toddlers (9am-6pm, 2-6 year olds), northern one for bigger kids. Toddlers will can play on two playhouses, slide, spring riders and see-saw. Bigger kids will enjoy climbing toys (nets), fort with slide and sliding poles. They're both sun shaded and fenced. Playgrounds are located next to a large shopping and entertaining area. Parking is available in multistory Fox Studio parking first 2 hours free (check below for more info). There are still a few other paid kids fair like activities most weekends and school holidays (check below). Plenty of food and other stuff to explore in the area. The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park is a place for every child to have fun. Just pick one of the many things they offer (http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/Whats-On/Activities-For-Kids/): Animal Farm Wednesdays from 9.30am-1.30pm and Saturdays from 10am-2pm, and now at the EQ Sunday Markets 10am-2pm. Cost: $5 entry.It is suitable for little and BIG kids who LOVE animals! Monkey Mania Open 7 days a week. It offers play equipment for 1-12 year olds including jumping castles, kiddies go-karts, dedicated toddler area, cafe and themed party rooms. They also offer Drop'n Shop service for parents who want to drop their children off while they shop (for max three hours, for kids 5+, cost $25). www.monkeymania.com.au Flymotion - Bungy Trampoline & Bubbles of Fun Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They are $10 each for 4 mins. www.flymotion.com.au Planet Entertainment - Jumping Castles Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They cost $5 for 10 mins, $10 for 20mins, $15 for 1 hour or $20 for an unlimited day pass on both jumping castles for 1 hour. www.planetentertainment.com.au Plaster Painting Studios A fun activity for all ages open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm. They provide the paint, brushes, smocks, ‘bits to stick on’, glaze and glitter! Prices range from $1-$25. www.plasterpainting.com Strike Bowling Bar Strike EQ features 12 tenpin bowling lanes, laser skirmish arena, private karaoke rooms, as well as pool tables and interactive games. www.strikebowling.com.au Hoyts IMAX Surround sound cinemas, but they also have IMAX® Theatres showing 2D and IMAX® 3D movies. www.hoyts.com.au Skater HQ At Skater HQ they teach kids how to use any of the products that they sell. They offer Inline Skate (Rollerblade Lessons), Skateboard, Longboard, Roller Skate, Unicycle, Heelys shoe, Ripstick, Scooter, Freeline Skate, Xlider and even Ice Skate Lessons if you've got the ice! Group Skateboarding and Inline Skating Lessons for kids and adults take place every Saturday and Sunday. Private Lessons are available most days. www.skaterhq.com.au Brent Street - Petite Performers' Program A fun, safe and high-quality performing arts experience for three to six year olds. www.brentsteet.com.au EQ Choo Choo Train Tour EQ every Saturday & Sunday from 10am-3pm in the Choo Choo Train. $5 per person for a 9 minute ride. Parking: 0-2 hours - FREE 2-3 hours - $6 3-4 hours - $10 4-5 hours - $14 5-6 hours - $18 6 + hours and maximum daily rate and lost ticket $25 Entry after 6pm is at an evening flat rate $7 For special events check pricing on http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/About-EQ/EQ-Carpark/
122 Lang Road, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This colourful playground is open for general public use outside of the Holdsworth Community Centre & Services normal hours of operation (phone them for more details on 9302 3680) and located on Morell Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find: two forts with two slides, one tunnel, a climbing net and a spring rider.
11 Morrell St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located on Kilminster Lane. It is fenced and unshaded. Aa toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, a climbing ladder and a double spring rider.
5 Kilminster Ln, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground on Grand Drive,Centennial Park, NSW is one kids will enjoy. Here you will find two sets of swings for both toddlers and older kids, a playsystem with slide and a see-saw. There are BBQ's and picnic tables around and a big car park around the park as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near Grand Dr, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is located off Victoria Place inside James Cook Reserve. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a see-saw. At the side of the park you can find some seats, and is tucked in behind all the buildings.
near 6 Victoria St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Dangar Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a mounted spring rider and a set of swings. You can find a bench at the side of this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
23 Dangar Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia