Playground:Centennial Park Playground, Bowral
Address: near 6 Centennial Road
Bowral NSW 2576
The Centennial Park is located on Centennial Road in Bowral. It is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a spider web climber, climbing frame and see saw. You can find a cricket court. Surrounded with nice grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Glebe Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a alise, a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar.
26 Glebe Street, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- The Loseby Park is situated on Park Road in Bowral. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. There is a modern climbing frame set with poles, ropes, climbing net, monkey bar, springer and some other elements. There is a bench. Also there are 8 tennis courts and oval. Public toilets, too.
near 5 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a monkey bar, a see-saw and a set of swings.
63 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on Apple Gate Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
7 Apple Gate Close, Welby NSW 2575, Australia
- The Cook Street Park is located on Cook Street in Mittagong. Fully fenced and unsheltered. Kids can enjoy playground elements as fort with slide, climbing net, spider web climber, ladder, spring riders, see saw and a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games.
near 9 Cook Street, Mittagong NSW 2575, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Mittagong Street in Welby. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with fort, tunnel slide, tunnels, monkey bars, poles, climbing frame, climbing net, abacus, slide, a baby and a senior swing. Next to the playground you can find a fenced oval, good for ball games. Public toilets, too.
near 38 Mittagong Street, Welby NSW 2575, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Alice Ave. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort with wave slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder and some other toys. There is a seat, picnic tables and bike tracks. The natural setting is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so. This playground is set beside open water.
near 12 Alice Avenue, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the youngers at Burradoo Apex Park on Moss Vale Road. It is unfenced, shady by beautiful trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, climbing frames, abacus, sliding pole and small tunnel. There is a picnic table at the side. Nice, woody, shady and quiet place, excellent for some relax with the littlies.
near 583 Moss Vale Road, Burradoo NSW 2576, Australia