Playground:Central Gardens, Betts Rd
Address: opposite 69 Paton Street
Merrylands West NSW 2160
There are two entrances to Central Gardens Park, one from south from Paton St and the other, north one, from Merrylands Rd. They both have big parking lots incl. spaces for disabled. Park is very big and you can easily spend whole day here. Kids have two sun shaded playgrounds to pick from. One has two forts with slides, bridge and climbing wall. Also spring riders. The other one is bigger. It's a long play system with several slides, bridge, climbing nets and than some. Kids can also check out the aviary. The lake is full of ducks, have a peak. And don't forget to bring kiddy bikes. Two tennis courts are at the southern entrance. BBQs and picnic tables are scattered all around the park. Toilets are at the northern entrance.
Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
43 Adler Parade, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
near 2 Biscayne Avenue, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This lovely playground is situated at Albert St Park on Albert St. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing tower, a slide with steps and spiral pole and swings. There are benches for chill. Nice place, good for some afternoon fun.
88 Albert St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Barcom Street Park is located on Wanda Street in Maryland. This colorful playground is fenced, unsheltered. There are little trees. You can find running roller, a baby and a senor swing, climbing net, climbing farme with rope bridge, abacus. Benches are available. There is open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play.
34 Wanda Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Benaud Street Park is a nice small playground, fenced and unsheltered. The entrance is from a walking path going by on the west side perpendicular on Benaud Street (here you can park a car). There is quite lot of shade. You can find spring rider, see saw and a climbing net.There is also a Kennedy Health Care Group - Merrylands Aged Care Center nearby.
opposite 21 Benaud Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- Helena St Park is located on the corner of Helena Street and Carmen Street. It is partially fenced. There is a lovely playground with a smaller and a bigger slide, climbing pole, climbing net, climbing wall and climbing ropes, monkey bar, steering wheel, small tunnel and spring rider. You can find benches for chill. Great place for some afternoon activity and relax.
5 Helena St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Tom Uren Park on Iris Street has more play areas. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, dotted by trees at the side. It is interesting for kids. For the littlies there is a cute red train toy, a lovely fort with slide and 2 springers. Next to this play area there is a bigger slide. Than 4 swings and a monkey bar for older kids. There is an open grassy court for sports and ball games. Also a tennis court. You can find benches, picnic tables and a BBQ. Also car parking is available. Good place for daily activity and some outdoor lunch.
17 Iris St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia