Playground:Chaffey Pl Playground, Bonnyrigg NSW
Address: Cnr Chaffey Place and Delgarno Road
Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177
Located on Chaffey Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, bark grounded. It's better for older kids. There is a large flying fox, swings and a toy as a spinning disk. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bench at the side.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located right on Wilson Rd. It's partly fenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. It has various climbing frames incl. monkey bars, climbing wall, burmese bridge, sliding pole, small flying fox, shop front, abacus, noughts and crosses, 2 slides. Also seating at the side. Next to it big lawn, playing field, basketball court, cricket net. Walk/run/bike tracks. Car parking closeby. At he western side of the park there is a covered picnic area and a bbq beside.
near 285-297 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Usual local playground, set in a shady park between Maino and Myora Closes. Unfenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby and a senior swing, 2 spring riders and a play unit with 2 slides, steps, climbing frames, abacus and few other toys. Seating and picnic table available. Also, some green grass for ball games and to run around.
near 3 Maino Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Narromine Place, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located on the Starling Street in Green Valley. It is unfenced, partially shaded by nice trees and surrounded with some grass. You can find a play unit with monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net, bridge, ladder, poles, noughts and crosses and spring rider. There is a bench under natural shade. Car parking, too.
near 49-51 Starling Street, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Located on Thesiger Road in Bonnyrigg, this playground is filled with interesting and entertaining equipment for the younger kids. Thesiger Park is large in size, leaving plenty of open space for the older kids to kick a ball round, etc. There are a lot of trees in the park, providing plenty of natural shade.
Thesiger Road, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground can be accessed by Echuca Cl, Kincumber Road and North Liverpool Road. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, climbing net, monkey bar and climbing frames, flying fox, slide, pommel step bridge. Grassy spaces around. Seating at the side. Bike/walk track.
near 155 North Liverpool Road, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia