Playground:Charles Kernan Reserve
Address: 296 Abercrombie St
Darlington NSW 2008
This playground is located on Wilson Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, two set of swings and a see-saw.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small cute playground on Pine Street in Peace Park, Chippendale. It is fully fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a spiral slide and spiral pole and a baby plus senior swing. You can find two benches for relax inside the fence. Lovely place for some afternoon relax.
near Pine Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is set at Victoria Park, situated on City Road in The University of Sydney. It is partially fenced, unshaded and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 play areas. One has small climbing frame set with slide, stand on spinner, spring rider for younger kids. Another has really huge flying fox, bowl spinner, climbing sphere, senior swing. There is basketball court for older kids. You will find swimming pool, great place in sunny day. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Also, there is nice lake with bridge at the park, excellent place for relaxing walks.
near 5 City Road, The University of Sydney , Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- There is a small fenced playground for the little ones on Balfour Street, Chippendale. Of toy equipment they can enjoy swinging (one baby plus one senior swing), rocking on spring rider and sliding on the small slide. There are some seats for the parents. Cute shady place for some afternoon relax.
Cnr Balfour Street & Bartley St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and two sets of swings. At the side there are three sheltered picnic tables. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is a tennis court at the side as well.
11 Park Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- This playground is located on Georgina Street. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of monkey bars, a climbing net and a bridge. At another area you can find a mounted spring rider and an ordinary one. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
55 Georgina Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This is not really a playground, just a swing and a see-saw in the middle of block of houses. And a bench to sit down in the shade.
Ethel St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This is a fenced playground, surrounded by open field, oval and other sporting fields. Kids can play on spring riders, see-saw or climb nets and monkey bars. There's also a sliding pole, swings and fort with slide. Benches are inside the fenced area, half basketball court is on the outside. Sheltered piknic table and BBQ are further toward Elliott Ave.
near 1 Fox Avenue, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia