Playground:Chiswick Park Playground, Chiswick
Address: near 2 Bortfield Drive
Chiswick NSW 2046
This small playground is set in the hidden Chiswick Park, located on Bortfield Drive in Chiswick. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. There is fort, slide, ladder, pole and some other toys. There is a bench under natural shade. Nearby you can find the bay.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is surrounded by Blackwall Point Rd, Parkview Rd and Weddle Ave. There is a shaded playground in the middle of the park. The play equipment is set on soft fall underfoot and features slide, clibing frames, monkey bar, sliding pole, bridge, springers, merry go round, swings. Open grass beside. Some trees closby. Benches in the park.
near 77 Parkview Road, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- The playground is located near by The Esplanade. It has slide, fort and climbers. Open grass beside. Shaded. Seats around and an oval and bike/walk path.
near 29 The Esplanade, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is located on Huntleys Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings, a fort with slide for younger kids and a bigger play system for older ones.
2 Victoria Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia
- This playground located on Teviot Avenue. It has a swing and some other toys. Please help us to get this article up with sending photos. edit:location
near LOT 4 Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
near LOT 1 Russell Street, Russell Lea NSW 2046, Australia
- The playground is located on Wareemba Street. It has a slide, steps, XOX, spring rider and some suspended swinging toy. It has seats around.
near 80 Wareemba Street, Wareemba NSW 2046, Australia
- Basic foreshore playground, located on Battersea Street beside a small car park. There is a slide with ladder, regular swings, see saws and benches beside. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table nearby. Walk/bike path. Nice panorama overlooking the river.
near 17 Battersea Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia