Playground:Clarke Road Reserve
Address: 115 Clarke Road
Hornsby NSW 2077
This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is situated at one end of Normanhurst Park, besdie the Oval. Playground has soft flooring and a short track for kiddy bikes. There's a small fort with a slide, climbing pole and a climbing net. Beside it are three swings, including a baby one, a see-saw and spring rider. Three benches (one of them is sheltered) are situated inside the sheltered area. Parking lot is in front of the playground.
beside 18 Harris Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 57-67 Norman Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Parade. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with bridge a and a tunnel slide. Next to this play system you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides you can find two unsheltered picnic tables and some parking.
7 Denman Parade, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- Small Playground opposite the St. Stephen´s Church Normanhurst. On Kenley Rd, but beside the busy Pennant Hills Road. Swings, see saw and spring rider. The fort is made for younger kids only.
2 Kenley Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Brickpit Park has two playgrounds - when you come to the park there's a playground with many toys for all ages. If you continue there's a skate park with a couple of picnic tables on your right. In front of the playground is a parking lot (with one space for disabled). This is a great place for all. There are sheltered picnic tables, a lot of grassy area for running around and playing. For toddlers there's a fort with slide, for others there are swings, flying foy and a climbing tower. All this equipment is scattered around the area. Kids can drive their bikes. The paths are long and circular so there's plenty space for driving. It's a shame there's no shade.
1 Dartford Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
near 33 Unwin Road, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia