Address: 43 Ramsgate Rd
Kogarah Bay NSW 2217
This palyground is located on Ramsgate Road at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide,a monkey bar,a climbing net and a rope bridge. You can also find two sets of swings. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic area. Around the park you can find a bike track.
Kogarah City Council
ph: (02) 9330 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in Bona Park, on Robert and Camille Street inside a medium sized green area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This park offers colourful playground activity toys: a climbing net, a fort with two slides (one spiral) and a rope bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered seating space.
near 39 Robert Street, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is located on Vista Street and The Promenade at a foreshore area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see saw and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat and a unsheltered picnic table.
255 The Promenade, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is set at Kogarah Park on A1 Princes Hwy, Fenced, partially shaded by sail, suitable for toddlers. Carlton. There is a covered play area with big colorful fort for the littlies with 2 slides and climbing frames, 2 springers beside. Next to it there are swings, 2 stand on spinners and a large rope climbing towers for the older kds. Kids can learn to ride their small bikes around on cute bike track. Benches are at the side of the play area. There is a grassy field for some more play. Car park is available. Nice playground.
near 245-247 A1, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia
- This playground is located on Anglo Square. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a monkey bar, a rope bridge and a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches, two unsheltered picnic tables and a bike track.
32 Anglo Square, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia
- This playground is situated on Tonbridge Street, Ramsgate and offers plenty of entertainment for the primary school child and younger. Older children might make use of the open fields or cricket nets and there is a toilet block that also caters for the disabled.
Tonbridge Street, Ramsgate NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Gnarbo Ave inside Caess Bush Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two set of swings located on different areas and two forts with slide also located on different areas as well. Around this parl you can find a bike track too. This reserve offers toilets, parking and walk tracks. Arount this reserve there is a lot of bushland backdrop to enjoy.
65 Gnarbo Ave, Carss Park NSW 2221, Australia
- This playground is spacious and offers some interesting activities such as a flying fox and climbing wall. The playground is located on Barton Street in Kogarah and has plenty of parking available. This playground is mainly for primary school kids, however swings, a slide and spring riders are nice additions for the younger kids. There is some open space for kicking a ball or other such activities for the older kids, and there is a river running not too far away.
Barton Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This small playground is located on Prospect Lane. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a see-saw.
LOT 701 Prospect Lane, Carlton Nueva Gales del Sur 2218, Australia