Address: Cnr Ebley St & Newland Street
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
This lovely playground will keep your little ones occupied for a long time. There are so many toys to play on. Starting with the steam engine playhouse. Than different swings, single pole see-saw. Also two forts, connected with bridge. And slide, climbing wall and more. Benches are either on the inside of the fence or outside. There's a large green by so if toys are not enough, running and ball games will do the trick. Have fun.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This playground is located on Fletcher Street. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas one for older kids and another for younger ones. One area has got a play system with a slide and a spring rider. A second area has got a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. Equipment is being placed on a softfall area. There are two seats around the park and some parking area.
82 Fletcher St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located on Kilminster Lane. It is fenced and unshaded. Aa toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, a climbing ladder and a double spring rider.
5 Kilminster Ln, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located on Darley Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides (One tunnel), a rope bridge, two sets of swings at the side and one spring rider. There is some parking at the side of the road.
205 Darley Road, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Cooper Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with two slides, a spring rider and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids). Seating is available at the side of the park. Cooper Park is a large bushland reserve with many walking tracks and recreational facilities available (tennis courts, picnic areas). There is car parking and vehicle access from Buna Place.
11 Cooper Park Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This colourful playground is open for general public use outside of the Holdsworth Community Centre & Services normal hours of operation (phone them for more details on 9302 3680) and located on Morell Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find: two forts with two slides, one tunnel, a climbing net and a spring rider.
11 Morrell St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located on Avoce and Market Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find a bench.
20 Avoca Street, Randwick Nueva Gales del Sur 2031, Australia
- On this playground located on Oxford St, Centennial Park, NSW you will find a lot of play equipments for kids. You will find swings, forts, slides, tunnels, etc on this park to make your kids enjoy their play. It is quite a big park with a lot of trees around, providing shade for the seats provided where you can take your meals. One of the play areas is also shaded.
1 Oxford St, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia