Address: LOT 7121 Sandy Bay Rd
Clontarf NSW 2093
This playground is located on Sandy Road and at a water front. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a playhouse, a small fort with slide and a bigger fort for older kids with two slides and a monkey bar. Biggest fort has two slides. At the side you can find two sliding poles. At the side of this park there is a picnic atable and parking. This area offers yacht activities as well as lots of green areas to play.
ph: (02) 9976 1500
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a new playground replacing old swing set at Spit Reserve on Spit Road. No shade cloth but some natural shade. The play area has rubber flooring and it is fenced. There is a fort, spiral slide and more entertaining elements. There are picnic tables beside, toilets and car parking. Good spot for some rest stop and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Spit Road, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- A nice shaded play area with fort and slide. There's a sliding pole and some other toys. Parents can enjoy and maybe sit down on a big rock outside the playground. Or catch a cup of coffe at Bakehouse across the street. Please help make this article better and add some comments and photos, thank you
near 2 Ross Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This small playground is located on Crn of Hope Street and Sydney Road. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 27-29 Hope Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This playground is located on Hope Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. Parking is available at the side of the street.
3 Hope St, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
42 Hopetoun Ave, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on New Street inside Nanbaree Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a spring rider.
29-31 New St, Balgowlah Heights NSW 2093, Australia
- The Tania Park is located on Dobroyd Scenic Drive in Balgowlah Heights. The fenced and shaded playground you can find fort with slide, ladder, pole, a baby and a senior swing, monkey bar, spring riders, mini car with seats, playhouse with slide and some other elements. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Good for some play and relax.
near Dobroyd Scenic Drive, Dobroyd Head-Sydney Harbour National Park, Balgowlah Heights NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Lower Beach Street. It is unfenced and shaded . As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, two sliding pole, a play system with slide and monkey bars and a set of swings (Swings are not shaded). Main equipment is set on a softfall area. Next to the park you can find a basketball court and parking at the front of it. Around this park you can find a bike track.
15 Lower Beach St, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia