Address: 73 College Street
Sydney NSW 2041
This playground is located on College Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a playhouse, a see-saw, a set of swings and a climbing net. At the side you can find a bench. There is some parking available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Gladstone Park is located on 2 Eaton Street, Balmain, New South Wales. It has a fort two slides, one normal slide and one curved slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is fully fenced and has lots of natural shade.
2 Eaton St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- The Mort Bay Park is located on Mort Street, Birchgrove, New South Wales. It is in a residential area. The playground has a fort, 3 slides, 2 swing sets, a climbing tower and a jumping star on a trampoline all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is near open water and is partially fenced. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is also an unsheltered picnic table near the park for snacks or lunches.
LOT 23 Mort St, Birchgrove NSW 2041, Australia
- This cool playground is set at Birchgrove Park on Grove Street and The Terrace. It is fully fenced and sheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes 2 slides, a baby and a senior swing, see saw, monkey bars, fireman's pole, chain bridge, small tunnel and various climbing elements. There are nice trees. You can seat on a bench. The kids can run around and play some ball games at the nearby oval. Also you can find tennis courts at this park. You can park your car on the edge of the street or use a bus as there is a bus stop.
near 39 Grove Street, Birchgrove NSW 2041, Australia
- Punch Park is located on Wortley Street, Balmain. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide and 2 swing sets all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a lawn tennis court near the playground suitable for primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
16 Wortley St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- The Ann Cashman Reserve is located on 6 Elliott Street, Balmain, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, monkey bar and swings all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to play ball games and run around in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
6 Elliott St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
20 George St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set in the pretty nice Elkington Park on White Street.It has unfenced and fenced play areas, unsheltered but shady by big nice trees, suitable for toddlers. The fenced area has fort, slides, tunnel, rope net bridges, monkey bar, fireman's pole, climbing frames also, you can find baby and senior swings out of the fence. There is a bike track and grassy areas and a rotunda nearby. The sea is near. It is really enjoyable place with pretty nice views, great for family picnics! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 12 White St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set at Thornton Park, located on Darling Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are picnic tables, public toilets, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 1 Darling Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia