Playground:Connor Greasby Park
Address: opposite 160 Perfection Avenue
Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768
A large sandy playground with toys mostly for younger children.
There are a couple of sitting areas for parents, no shade though. Next to the playground are two basketball courts and oval. When it's open, toilets are available. Parking spaces (incl 3 for disabled) are behind basketball courts.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Ettamogah Pub is a place for the whole family. Outside playground is located in a large beer garden where parents can seat and observe their children. It is a playground for all ages. Pub offers different menues, there are toilets inside and lots of parking space up front (including 6 for disabled). For more info check http://www.ettamogahhotel.com.au/
Cnr Merriville & Windsor Rds, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Portland Place Reserve on the corner of Portland Place and Ashtead Parade, Stanhope. Unfenced, unsheltered, shaded by some trees. There is a challenging rope net set, swings, springers and more. Benches at the side. Bike track around. The grassy area behind is good for ball games. Great place for some daily activities for the kids and relax for parents.
near 34 Ashtead Parade, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- A perfectly simetric playground with toys for all ages, inlcuding bike track all around. A big sun shade offers plenty of space for parents to sit and enjoy.
opposite 2-6 Ionian Way, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- Mungerie Playground is located on Bellcast Rd, near the new Rouse Hill town centre. This new playground is in the historic precinct surrounding the Mungerie House. The playground was designed for all age groups and all abilities. The playground caters for imaginative open-ended role playing, and water play, as well as providing some more traditional play equipment. A whimsical reptilian “life form” weaves the space together and provides a colourful focus to the playground. Custom designed kinetic sound sculptures also offer hidden surprises for those wishing to explore. Talk tubes and crazy mirrors complete the fun for the younger ages. Parents are afforded comfortable seating overlooking the playground from vine covered pergolas subtly separating the public walkway and the playground. Also, there are tennis and sports courts, swimming pool and bike/walk paths for more activities. A Really cool place, sure, kids will adore! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 2PT Bellcast Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Sun shaded playground with many toys - fire truck playhouse, slides, climbing nets, monkey bars. There are plenty of sitting areas, parking spaces are aside the street. There's a bike path near by and lots of green area for ball games. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 11-13 Hilcot Street, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- Roxburgh Crescent playground is located on 2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, swings, see-saw, rope bridge and spring rider all placed on soft fall. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to keep an eye on their children. There is a bicycle track near the playground and it's located in a residential area.
2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- This playground is set at Stanhope Reserve on Stanhope Parkway, Stanhope Gardens. You can find car parking on the end of Majestic Drive. There are two soft fall grounded play areas, unfenced, unsheltered. One play area has a big 4seats see saw, stand on spinner, 1 baby plus 2 senior swings, flying fox and a fort with sliding pole, slide and climbing frames. The another play area is set beside covered picnic area, there are springers and slide. There are more tables under cover and a covered BBQ. Sports courts and grassy spaces are there for more activities. Also, you can walk on paths through the reserve, you will find a small lake and the pretty Caddies Creek for more experiences. Superb place for an active day for all the family.
near 1 Majestic Drive, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- Rouse Hill Town Centre has a special playground for children called The Backyard. It's an outdoor play area with sensory toys for children of all abilities, intended for the ones under the age of eight. It is located near BB’s Café, where parents can enjoy their coffee while children play. There are plenty of stores inside the centre. Toilets are available. They have an undercover parking for 3,000 parking spaces and three hours free parking. They also have 300 bike parks if you decide to come by bike. For more info: http://www.rhtc.com.au/
Corner of Windsor Road and White Hart Drive, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia