Playground:Coolamin Rd Reserve
Address: at intersection of Lambton Rd and Coolamin Rd
Waratah NSW 2298
Complitely shaded by trees this small playground offers enough action for smaller children and some sitting area for parents.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A small playground with huge area around it for children to play. They can also drive their bikes on tracks around the area. There's plenty of space for family picnics, also three sheltered picnic tables. Parking is at the end of Boomerang Road.
end of Boomerang Road, Waratah West NSW 2298, Australia
- This small playground is located on Wyong Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat.
- This playground is located on Morpeth Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider, a set of swings and a monkey bar. At the side you can find two benches.
- Playground offers toys for smaller children. They can run around the grassy, partially shaded area. Parking is along the street (two for disabled), toilets are across the bridge (crossing railway tracks).
Cr of Young St and Lake Road, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- This playground is located on Morehead Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side, you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
- This playground is located on Womboin Road. It has a fort, slide, swing and some climbers. Big grassy spaces around.
near 130 Womboin Road, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia
- The playground is located on Boreas Road, NSW. It has a fort, slide, springer, climbing structures, see saw and mini swing . Seats around. Parking is nearby and an open field beside.
near 33 Boreas Road, Hamilton North NSW 2292, Australia
- This playground is set in Lambton Park, located on the corner of Elder and Morehead Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes big rope climbing ball, roundabout, a small play house, baby and senior swings, slides, water play equipment. Also, kids can ride bikes/scooters on a track and there are grassy areas for ball games and run. There are picnic tables, BBQ, seats, historic rotunda, toilets and tennis courts beside.
LOT 7075 Elder Street, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia