Playground:Coolongolook Playground, Coolongolook
Address: near 1263 King Street
Coolongolook NSW 2423
This playground is located on King Street in Coolongolook. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, climbing ropes, fireman's pole and monkey bar. There are picnic tables under natural shade. Public toilets and car parking are available. Nice relaxing park with shady trees, grassy areas, so you can bring a blanket and lounging.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This fenced playground is located on Clarkson Street in Nabiac. It is suitable for toddlers. There is a play unit with monkey bar, chain bridge, poles, slide, large slide with ladder, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered eating area with tables and a sheltered BBQ facilities.
near 68 Clarkson Street, Nabiac NSW 2312, Australia
- The Banksia Estate Playground is located on Grandis Drive in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, tunnels, poles, abacus, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Next to the playground there is a piacnic table, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax.
near 34 Grandis Drive, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is located on Cape Street in Tuncurry. It is unfenced and shaded by sail. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. Next to the playground you can find tennis courts, great for the older kids and adults. Plenty car parking, too.
near 25 Cape Street, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at Memorial Park on Coral Ave in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered, near the water, so need to pay attention for the littlies. The play equipment has the ususal elements: baby and senior swing and a wooden play system with slide, bridge, monkey bar, flying fox and various climbing and sliding frames. There are benches around and two covered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Car parking is available. Nice open grassy space is good for some ball games or just to lounge on a blanket. Nice open panorama makes this place relaxing.
near 2 Coral Avenue, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground you can find in Barry Stonham Park on Rockpool Road beside the beach, Tuncurry. The equipment are: a fort with spiral slide, monkey bar, a set of kinds of climbing and sliding frames, ropes, nets. A car parking is beside. You can find sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, toilets and kiosk on the coast. Parents please help to make this article better by uploading some good photos on your next visit.
near 1 Rockpool Road, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- The Forster Town Park Playground is located on Reserve Road in Forster. The playground is unfencedand has nice trees giving some shade. You can find slide with ladder and mini boat with seat. Surrounded with some grass, great for the ball games. Car paking are available.
near 9 Reserve Road, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This lovely playground is located on Bottlebrush Close in Green Point. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. You can find two colourful forts with slides, poles, ladders, spring rider, see saw, a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a skate park and two tennis courts. Picnic tables, public toilets and car parking, too.
near LOT 317 Bottlebrush Close, Green Point NSW 2428, Australia
- This naturally shaded playground is located on Garden Street in Forster. It is unfenced. There is a slide, monkey bar and climbing frame. You can find a sheltered eating area with table.
near 24 Garden Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia