Playground:Cooranbong Park Playground, Cooranbong, NSW
Address: near 523 Freemans Dr
Cooranbong NSW 2265
This playground is located at Cooranbong Park on Freemans Dr. It is very big grassy area for relax and some games.Unfenced,unsheltered but the play area is under the plenty of shady trees.Toys:climbing tower with slides, bridge,ladder,poles,swings,bars.You can find toilets, seat around, covered picnic table,bbq, car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This cute playground can find at Morisset Park on Macquarie Rd.It is partially fenced but unsheltered.Suitable for toddlers and kiddy bike on bike track around.Nice shady trees around.Has toilets,seat,picnic table with bbq,car parking.Ground is on soft fall.The equipment is basic,fort with spiral pole, slide,ladder,bridge,climbing net,flying fox,swings,paralel bars,see-saw.So has open grassy area for run and some play.
near Macquarie Rd, Morisset Park NSW 2264, Australia
- Thsi small and grassy palayground is located on Waverley Road inside James Vale Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
9 Waverley Road, Mannering Park NSW 2259, Australia
- This playground is located on Campbell Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide. The playground is between the tennis and basket ball courts.
2 Campbell Parade, Mannering Park NSW 2259, Australia
- This playground is located on Dunvegan Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide.
2 Dunvegan Street, Mannering Park NSW 2259, Australia
- This playground is located on Olney Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a flying fox and a spring rider. At the side youc an find sheltered picnic tables and seats. You can also enjoy a bike track around this park.
- A perfect spot for family picnics. It offers basic toys for smaller children and plenty of space for ball games and running. Toilets are at the entrance. BBQ's and picnic tables are scattered around the area. Open water is nearby. Parking is available on Brooks Street.
beginning of Brooks Street, Arcadia Vale NSW 2283, Australia
- Dobell Park is a nice location for family picnics. Children can enjoy on many climbing and swinging toys, or simply run around and play ball games. Open water is close by. There are plenty of picnic tables (sheltered and not) and BBQ's so you can spend there the whole day.
opposite 10 Kent Place, Wangi Wangi NSW 2267, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Lady Laurel Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar and a climbing net, a see-saw and a set of swings (a baby swing and a junior one). At the side you can find some seats.
23 Lady Laurel Drive, Blue Haven NSW 2262, Australia