Playground:Coorumbene Court Reserve
Address: near 17 Whiteman Avenue
Bella Vista NSW 2153
This well equipped playground is situated at Coorumbene Court Reserve on Whiteman Ave, Bella Vista. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment including fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net and more entertaining elements. There are covered picnic tables at the side ans nice trees. Bike and walk track is running through the reserve. Nice grassy space is beside the play area, good for some sports and ball games. The playground is surrounded by nice trees and flowers. Nice place, excellent for some relax and play.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Crestwood Reserve, located on Chapel Lane in Baulkham Hills. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find few forts with various slides, bridges, monkey bars, climbing structure, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, fully fenced liberty swing and some other toys. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, skate park, football courts for older kids. There are sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and BBQ facilities. Plenty car parking.
near 62 Chapel Lane, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This is a special playground, hidden behind a tall bush fence. Kids can play on fort with slide, playhouse, spring riders, monkey bars and two swings located outside the bush fenced area. Pathways are lined all through the park so bring kiddy bikes. There's plenty of grassy area for kids to run around. A small lake is behind the playground so check if there are any ducks :) Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs are outside the playground. Parking lot is on the Coolock Crescent side.
Cnr Delaney Dr & Coolock Cres, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Mackillop Drive Reserve, located on Coolock Crescent in Baulkham Hills. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with climbing wall, climbing and sliding poles, slide, pommel step bridge, ladders, a baby and a senior swing, flying fox and spring rider. There are sheltered picnic areas, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. Surrounded with some grass and oval, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 14 Coolock Crescent, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Glanmire Road. Great playground with lots of open space to play. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two parts. Area one includes: a fort with a slide and a spring rider, area two includes: a set of swings and two monkey bars. At the side of area two there is a picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Corner of Akora Ave and Glanmire Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Francesco Crescent inside Francesco Crescent Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar. Beside this park you can find a basketball court and a cycle/walk path. Good place for large groups and families.
near 60 Francesco Crescent, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
- Play ground Elba Way is located on 7 Elba Way Glenwood. The playground has a small lake for water play for high school kids, primary school kids and preschoolers if they are supervised. The lake is surrounded by trees. The playground also has slides and a merry go round for preschoolers. It also has a large playground where preschoolers, primary school kids and high school kids can play different ball games or just run round the filed. The park is partially fenced.
7 Elba Way, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Amphitheatre Circuit and Astoria Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment for this playground includes: one fort with two slides. This is a simple but still beautiful park. At the back you can find somr grassy area with some seats. Around this park there is also a bike track. Parking is available at the front of the park.
near LOT 157 Amphitheatre Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- The park is located in Memorial Avenue and inside Kellyville Memorial Park, Kellyville. It is unfenced. There are tennis courts and netball courts for older kids. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents. Thank You!
near 60 Memorial Avenue, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia