Playground:Corby Ave Playground, Concord, NSW
Address: near 3-5 Corby Avenue
Concord NSW 2137
A very small and hidden local playground, located at the end of Corby Ave in Concord. There are 2 springers and swing. A picnic table beside, some trees a small grass.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A small basic park with playground on Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd. The paly equipment: fort, bigger and smaller slide, climbing mat, climbing pole with pommel steps, noughts and crosses, 2 spring riders. Some grass beside. Bench at the side. Best suited for younger kids.
near Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd, Canada Bay NSW 2046, Australia
- The Rothwell Park is located on Majors Bay Road in Concord. The play area is fenced and unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, poles, pommel step bridge, see saw, spring rider and some other toys. There is a large oval, good for the kids to run around and kick the ball.
near 1-3 Majors Bay Road, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- The Queen Elizabeth Park is located on Gipps Street in Concord. The playground is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find variety of wooden play equipment with climbing nets and slide, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, musical elements and some other toys. There are some sheltered picnic tables, bike track around the playground, public toilets and large grassy area.
near 26 Gipps Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground offers a large variety of toys, such as swings, slide, monkey bar, spring riders and a play system. There's lots of space for running around and ball games. Toilets are near by, parking spaces and bus station are by the street. Though lacking shadow it's a nice playground to bring your children and spend a couple of hours playing and having fun.
opposite 10-12 Brewer Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- It's located on Burwood Road, NSW. It has swings, a big climbing circle structure, springers. BBQ around. It has seats around. Please send us some photos about the playground to get this article up. edit:location
near 164 Burwood Road, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- Set at Prowse Reserve which is located between Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue. The playground has two play areas. One is fenced and it is suited for toddlers. Features a springer, slide, ladder and a bench for parents. The other area is not fenced, and has various monkey bars and climbers, sliding pole, bridge, also a toddler slide, noughts and crosses and fwe other elements. The small reserve has pathway and shady trees.
near 23 Royce Avenue, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Goddard Park is located on 30 John Street, Concord, New South Wales. Goddard Park is located in a residential area. The play ground has 2 curved slides, climbing net and fort all placed on soft fall and fully shaded by a tree. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep and eye on their children as they play. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
30 John St, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Kings Park, located on Kings Park Circuit in Five Dock. The play area is unfenced, shaded by sails. There is play unit with dual slide, pole, spider web climber and see saw. There are a few benches around the playground, also, you can find BBQ and picnic tables. Car parking, too.
near 4 Kings Park Circuit, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia