Playground:Coromandel Place Park
Address: 6 Coromandel Place
Moss Vale NSW 2577
This playground is located on Coromandel Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw an a set of swings.
Civic Centre Elizabeth St Moss Vale NSW 2577
(02) 4868 0888
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Church Road in Moss Vale. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find a climbing frame, slide, monkey bar, ladder, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There is a picnic table next to the play area. Two senior soccer fields are available. Car parking and public toilets, too.
near LOT 1 Church Road, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- Surrounded by suburbian houses and with entrance from Twickenham Pl this large green area offers plenty of space for ball games and running around. There's a small playground in the middle of the green with a couple of toys. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT 12 Dyson Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Ritchie Park is located on Suttor Road, Moss Vale. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with tunnel, slide, climbing nets, poles, monkey bar, abacus, pommel swing, a baby and a senior swing, see saw. There is a picnic table under natural shade. You can find basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging and sliding. Surrounded with some grass.
near Suttor Road Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Henderson Park is situated on Illawarra Highway in Moss Vale. The park is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide, twisted slide, tunnel, pole, climbing net, noughts and crosses, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are few covered picnic tables. There is a large grassy space where kids can burn energy, too.
near LOT 3 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Dengate Crescent Park is located on Dengate Crescent in Moss Vale. There is play unit with slide, tunnel, abacus, noughts and crosses, poles. There is a picnic table for parents to sit and relax. Lovely local playground.
near 2 Dengate Crescent, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Hoskins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a sliding barrel.
36 Hoskins Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is set at Bevan Badgery Park, located on Kirkham Street in Moss Vale. The park is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a chain bridge, pommel step bridge and climbing frame. The park facilities include an oval, picnic tables and public toilets. Car parking, too.
near LOT 3 Kirkham Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Lackey Park is located on Lytton Road in Moss Vale. There is a fort with slide, swing and some other toys. You can find oval good for ball games or just to run around.
near LOT 10 Lytton Road, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia