Playground:Corrimal Memorial Park
Address: near LOT 101 Princes Highway
Corrimal NSW 2518
There is a well equipped playground at Corrimal Memorial Park, located on Princes Highway. Unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a big fort system with slides and climbing frames, baby and senior swing and more entertaining elements.
You can find benches under shady trees and chill while the kids are burning some energy.
At this park there are various sports courts including tennis and soccer. Beside the park there is a Corrimal Chicken House for some fresh food if you are hungry after big play. Car parking, toilets are available.
Good place for some activities and sports.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Kendall Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is parking at the side of the park.
- This playground is located on Brooker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmetn you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- This playground is located on Kirton Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a basketball toy.
- This playground is located on Cassel Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders.
- This colourful playground is located on Terania Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a climbing net at the side. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. Set of swings are located on a softfall area. Parking and seating is available.
- This playground is located on Bramsen Park. It is unshaded and mostly surrounded by suburbian houses. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, swings and spring riders. There's plenty of space for running and ball games.
near LOT 37 Bramsen Street, Bellambi NSW 2518, Australia
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- Next to the tennis courts there is a small playground at Tennis Court Park on Towradgi Road, Wollongong. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. You can find a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with climbing frames and abacus. Big open grassy area is great to run around and kick the ball. There is a covered picnic tables. Good place for the littlies while the older brothers and sisters are playing tennis or other sports. Fernhill Soccer Club is there and big sports courts. You can find car park. Along the Towradgi Road you can find a bigger playground what is suitable for bigger kids, too.
near 29 Towradgi Road, Wollongong NSW 2518, Australia