Playground:Corroba Park Playground, Stockton NSW
Address: near 2 Meredith Street
Stockton NSW 2295
There is a couple of swigs, a basketball court and playing field beside. Toilets, car parking available. Located on the corner of Meredith St and Fullerton St.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on the corner of Monmounth and Dunbar Streets. Unfenced, partly shady by few trees, surrounded with grass and there is a pathway beside. Best for younger kids. The toy equipment: toddler slide, baby and senior swing and a horizontal balancing net. Some seating around and a picnic table beside.
near Cnr Monmounth and Dunbar Streets, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- Set right beside the bowling courts, near Mitchell St. Unfenced, unsheltered, best for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a fort with slide and various climbers including climbing wall, spring rider. Some grass around and picnic facilities, also bbq. Beach is close by. The Lynn Oval is beside, volleyball and tennis courts. Plenty of car parking. You can get some drink and snack at the bowling club and at the Lexie's on the Beach.
near Mitchell Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- This playground is located on Pitt Reserve. IT is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide.
- Located on Hunter St. There are slide, climbers, baby and senior swing, and few other elements. Best for younger kids. Surrounded with some grass and trees. Picnic tables, car parking. Edit: please, check for the right name, thanks.
near LOT 74 Hunter Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- There is a basic playground at the border of Griffith Park and Pitt St Reserve. It has slide, climbers ans swings. Set in nice foreshore parkland with plenty of room for picnic and games, a swimming pool nearby, big car park and picnic facilities including bbq. Bike way along the foreshore.
near 2 Wharf Crescent, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- This playground is located on Gipps Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Next to it you can find a baby plus a senior swing. The park has open grassy room. You can also find an unshelteres picnic table.
- A great and nice playground for all ages and all abilities. Located on Wharf Rd. There are toys like swings, spring riders, train playhouse, modern climbers including climbing wall, and a bike path. The play area is partly shaded by sails. Alsi, a fenced Libert swing. Seating around. A sheltered picnic table is at the playground. There are electric BBQ's and picnic tables all around the park. Kids can run around and play ball games since there's lots of open spaces. Plenty of car parking closeby. There is a pond nearby. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT Wharf Road, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- This basic playground is located at the Honeysuckle Reserve, best accessed from McCann Court and Hargrave Street. It is close to the pretty exciting Carrington Mangrove Boardwalk. The playground itself is unfenced, unsheltered and features a fort, slide, climbers, stand on spinner and few other toys. Surrounded with open grass, set beside cycleway and has seating beside. Nice environment, nice panorama.
near 25 McCann Court, Carrington Új-Dél-Wales 2294, Ausztrália