Address: near 1 Goodchild Street
Lyneham ACT 2602
Corryron Garden Playground is a small, cute playground between Goodchild St and Fred Williams Cres in Lyneham. Unfenced, shady by trees. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There is a short tunnel slide, small rope climbing net and slide and some climbing frames. Parents can chill on benches at the side. Surrounded with grassy areas and trees. A lovely spot for a little being outside with the littlies.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Cossington Smith Crescent & Fristom Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play systm with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bench.
95 Cossington Smith Crescent, Lyneham Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2602, Australia
- This playground is in the middle of Wattle Park in Lyneham, located on Wattle St. Unfenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Has a slide, bridge with stair access, baby and senior swing and spring rider. Also a basket court for older kids. You can find seats for nice chill under the trees.
near Wattle Street, O'Connor ACT 2602, Australia
- Lyneham Preprimary School has lovely playground, it is located on the corner of Glover and Garling Streets in Lyneham. It is fenced. There is a fort with small tunnel, slide, bridge, sliding pole and climbing frames, also swings and a cute wooden playhouse. There are some trees for shade.
near 10 Glover Street, Lyneham ACT 2602, Australia
- There is a partially fenced and unsheltered playground on Ellenborough Street. The play area is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, fort with slide, ladder, bridge and some other toys. There is a seat and bike way. The little grassy area is capable for the kids for any play and so.
near 67 Warrego Circuit, Kaleen ACT 2617, Australia
- There is a small playground on Correa Street. The play area is partially fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby swing, senior swing, spring rider, slide and ladder. There are benches. The park has nice grassy area and some shady trees.
near 2-8 Correa Street, O'Connor ACT 2602, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Daintree Cres. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids.The equipment features: swing, slide, ladder and some other climber toys. The natural environment is capable for picnic. It is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports.
near 62 Daintree Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617, Australia
- This playground is located on Wakool Circuit. The play area is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars, bridge, shop front and IX OX. There is a seat and bike way. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports.
near 29-41 Wakool Circuit, Kaleen ACT 2617, Australia
- This playground is located on Boronia Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
37B Boronia Drive, O'Connor Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2602, Australia