Address: 2 Milson Rd
Cremorne Point NSW 2090
This playground is located on Cremorne Road inside Cremorne Reserve at Cremorene Point. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a climbing net and a set of swings. This reserve offers bushland backdrop, nice walking and good views.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Raglan Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two monkey bars, two sliding poles, a set of swings and a fort with a slide.
18 Raglan Street, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Kurraba Road. It is unfenced and partially shaded. It is characterized by 'olde worlde' styling. It is surrounded by traditional aromatic gardens edged with recycled sandstone walling that doubles as informal seating. Perched on a shady knoll, this playground offers visitors spectacular glimpses through the trees to Sydney Harbour while children are amused on the timber slide and deck structure, in the cubby house, and on the spinning deck.The playground also features a set of signature North Sydney timber swings and a fort with a slide.
153 Kurraba Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- This small playground is located on Milson Road and Sirius Street.It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you cn find a fort with a slide.
96 Milson Rd, Cremorne Point NSW 2090, Australia
- The playground in Sirus Cove is located on Curlew Camp Rd Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area near a beach. It has 2 swings, a fort and a curved slide all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is beach near the playground with lots of sail boats suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are unsheltered picnic tables near the playground for snacks or lunches. The playground is fully fenced. There is also the nearby sandy beach and water that can keep you entertained as well.
near 8 Curlew Camp Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- The playground on Centenary Drive is located on Centenary Drive, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area at the end of Mosman Bay. The play ground is shaded. It has a swing, 2 spring riders, 2 forts and slides and a climbing net all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced and has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
near 1 Centenary Dr, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Prior Avenue inside Prior Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment yu can find a child-scale sandstone castle with drawbridge, balcony and spiral slide. You can also find a set of swings.
7 Prior Ave, Cremorne Nueva Gales del Sur 2090, Australia
- This playground is inside at Taronga Zoo on Bradleys Head Rd. “Backyard to Bush” at Taronga Zoo is a unique Australian experience that educates children to be more aware of the “zoo of native animals, reptiles, insects & spiders" that live so close to many of us. The exhibit also includes a unique children’s play area what is very well equipped with large fort system with various slides, many kinds of bridges, climbing nets and frames, sliding poles, animal shaped toys and more. You can find seats at the side of the play area. You can enjoy fresh coffee at Cafe Harbourview. There is a big car parking on Bradleys Head Rd. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
1 Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located at the end Of High Street insided Kesterton Park. It is fenced and unshaded. Equipment includes swings, see-saw, a climbing tower and a fort with a slide. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some seating and picnic table is available at the side of this park. Tucked at the base of a magnificent sandstone cliff face, and with views across Sydney Harbour, this delightful harbourside playground will appeal to both children and adults. The custom designed cable structures are packed with a range of activities and are particularly appropriate in this foreshore location as they are visually unobtrusive and 'light' on the ground. Together with the stunning outlook, picnic shelters, toilets and a fully fenced play area make Kesterton Park Playground a great destination.
146 High St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia