Playground:Crestwood Reserve Playground, Baulkham Hills
Address: near 62 Chapel Lane
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This playground is set at Crestwood Reserve, located on Chapel Lane in Baulkham Hills. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find few forts with various slides, bridges, monkey bars, climbing structure, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, fully fenced liberty swing and some other toys. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, skate park, football courts for older kids. There are sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and BBQ facilities. Plenty car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Glanmire Road. Great playground with lots of open space to play. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two parts. Area one includes: a fort with a slide and a spring rider, area two includes: a set of swings and two monkey bars. At the side of area two there is a picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Corner of Akora Ave and Glanmire Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This is a special playground, hidden behind a tall bush fence. Kids can play on fort with slide, playhouse, spring riders, monkey bars and two swings located outside the bush fenced area. Pathways are lined all through the park so bring kiddy bikes. There's plenty of grassy area for kids to run around. A small lake is behind the playground so check if there are any ducks :) Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs are outside the playground. Parking lot is on the Coolock Crescent side.
Cnr Delaney Dr & Coolock Cres, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Mackillop Drive Reserve, located on Coolock Crescent in Baulkham Hills. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with climbing wall, climbing and sliding poles, slide, pommel step bridge, ladders, a baby and a senior swing, flying fox and spring rider. There are sheltered picnic areas, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. Surrounded with some grass and oval, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 14 Coolock Crescent, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This well equipped playground is situated at Coorumbene Court Reserve on Whiteman Ave, Bella Vista. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment including fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net and more entertaining elements. There are covered picnic tables at the side ans nice trees. Bike and walk track is running through the reserve. Nice grassy space is beside the play area, good for some sports and ball games. The playground is surrounded by nice trees and flowers. Nice place, excellent for some relax and play.
near 17 Whiteman Avenue, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is tucked away on the side of the large open grassy area at the end of Anson Pl Castle Hill. Nice simple playground with good toys and space to run. Please take some photos next time your there to update this one.
End of Anson Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Bass Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. This entertaining park offers one fort with a slide, a sliding pole, a rope bridge, a set of swings and a climbing net. Beside this park you can find some seating. Set of swings is located on a softfall area. You can find a walk path around the park.
near LOT 3 Bass Dr, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is on Kareela Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. It is a fun challenging park which includes: one fort with slide, a monkey bar and slidig poles as toy equipment. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Beside the park there is some seating and a walk track.
End of Manor Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Amphitheatre Circuit and Astoria Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment for this playground includes: one fort with two slides. This is a simple but still beautiful park. At the back you can find somr grassy area with some seats. Around this park there is also a bike track. Parking is available at the front of the park.
near LOT 157 Amphitheatre Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia