Playground:Croker Park Playground, Five Dock, NSW
Address: near 39 Harrabrook Avenue
Five Dock NSW 2046
There is a small playground for littlies at Croker Park on Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock. Unfenced, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing, s slide and a see saw. Bench for the parents at the side. A big grassy space great for some ball games. On the other side of the park there are tennis courts.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set beside Westpac on Greath North Rd. It is fenced, shaded, surrounded with some trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort, slide, climbers and other toys. There are benches around. you can help to make this aerticle better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks.
near 133-155 Great North Road, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- There is a cute playground right beside the Early Childhood Centre in Five Dock Park, located on the corner of Park Rd and First Ave. It is fenced, sheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The equipment includes a fort with slide, bridge, abacus, climbing frames and more play elements for kids and benches for parents. A big grassy areas and an oval on the other side of the park are great for ball games or even to kite flying. There is a cool skate park for the older kids at this park, a basket half court beside, also tennis and other sports courts on the other side of the park. Nice gardens, flower beds and walk paths make this park more enjoyable. The park is dotted by some covered picnic tables or bring a blanket and lounge in the grass under some nice shady trees. There is a cute rotunda in the middle of the park, too. Superb place, there is something activity for any ages! Also great for relax, read a book or just watch the kids fun play. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 121 First Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is located on Lucy Street. It shaded and unfenced. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. This is a great park which offers a variety of facilities such as a tennis court and a sporting field for large families and groups.
near 39 Lucy St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- Reg Coady Reserve, is an open parkland on Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield. You will find a set of swings tucked away at the back. there is plenty of open area to run around and some big trees to play around.
near 83 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- This is an amazing playground, located on Henley Marine Drive. It is fenced (with fancy electronic gates) and well shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a monkey bar, a set of swings, an amazing electric merry go round. There is also a spinning climbing net. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. There's a great bike track with two lanes so bring kiddy bikes. There is a large open field beside the playground. There are toilets, BBQ and eating areas. Some smaller quieter playing areas for the smaller kids are dotted around the edge of the main playing area.
19A Henley Marine Drive, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
85 Alt St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is set on Church Street inside Centenary Park. It is shaded and fenced. As far as toy equipment goes you can find most of them :). Among them you can find a play system with two slides, a monkey bar and a rope bridge. At the sides of this play system you can find two set of swings and a toddler toy. Set of swings and toddler toy are located on a softfall area. Around the park you can also find some seating area. This park has great facilities for large groups and families. There are also four sheltered picnic areas, children's bike path, basketball and cricket nets. At the front of this park you can find some parking area and a bus stop near. Pretty cool place.
114 Church St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This small but challenging playground is located on John and Frederick Streets, Ashfield. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with nets which includes: one rope bridge, one climbing nets and one tower net. There is also a set of swings (one for younger and another one for older kids). All equipment is set on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 112 Frederick St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia