Address: End of Somerville Road
Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
A popular camping and picnic area at the End of Somerville Road, Hornsby Heights. The recently upgraded playground has a few sets of swing - a large bucket/net swing and a few long standard swing sets. There is also a good long flying fox. A great place with bushwalking, picnic area, weekend camping and access to the river.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Scribbly Gum Close in Hornsby. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a slide with ladder, a baby and a senior swing, 2 spring riders and swing set with older kids. There are benches for the parents to sit and watch the kids.
near 7 Scribbly Gum Close, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close Hornsby Heights NSW . It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. This park is suitable for babies and pre-schoolers and primary school aged kids. it can get pretty hot in summer.
Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Beryl Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipment such as a fort with two slide (one for junior and another one for seniors). A playhouse, a set of swings and a rope bridge. Facilities include a basketball court and sheltered pinic tables to enjoy.
near 92 Beryl Avenue, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This pleasant playground is down at Berowra Waters on the western side of the ferry. The playground has a boat theme and some good climbing. There is a sheltered area for parents to sit. Grab some lunch or a drink from the cafe and enjoy a picnic on the grass beside the water. There are toilets in the large car park. On weekends this area can be busy with people out enjoy their boats for just going for a pleasant drive.
near 130 Bay Road, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia
- Next to the Foxglove Oval, Mt Colah, is set a well equipped playground, which is fully fenced, unsheltered and rubber soft fall grounded. It is located near Foxglove Rd. The play equipment features three suspended saddles, pommel swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, stepping stones and a play unit which includes fort, monkey bar, chain burmese bridge, pommel step bridge, slide, climbing mat, sliding and climbing poles, shop front and other elements. There is a shaded picnic table at the middle of the playground and a bench at the side. Right next to the play area is the Foxglove Oval (home of Hornsby Touch sports club) which is great for older kids and adults to playing sports and ball games. Car parking is very close.
near 24 Foxglove Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This new playground found in a lovely quiet area on the side of the bush and at the intersection of Forest Way and Windybank Way. The fenced playground provides plenty of new equipemnt. There are also tennis courts and short bushwalks and cycling tracks nearby. Bring some food to cook on the BBQ and make a day of it.
near Foster Way, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is located on Stonehaven Road, in Mount Colah. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a swing set.
near Stonehaven Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This playground is located on corner of Anembo Road and Yallambee Road, Berowra. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set with flying fox, slide, twisted slide, ladders, poles, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, etc. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Anembo Road, corner of Yallambee Road,, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia