Playground:Croudace Bay Park Playground
Address: near Floraville Rd Near Griffiths Av
Floraville NSW 2280
This playground is located on the Floraville Road. It's unfenced unshaded and with a grassy space around. It has a slide, fort, various climbers , swing. Seats around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground set on the waterside at Belmont Lions Park on Brooks Parade in Belmont. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As there is no any fence you should pay attention on the littlies. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, 2 rockers and a fort with slide, ladder, sliding pole. There is some grassy area for ball games and picnic on blanket, also there are benches, picnic tables and BBQs. Or you can grab some fresh food and drink at the nearby Deck 56 Restaurant. There is a small jetty near the playground and walk path by the water. You can enjoy a refreshing open panorama with the nice relaxing blue color of the water. Good place for family picnics and relax.
near 56 Brooks Parade, Belmont NSW 2280, Australia
- A nice park with plenty of space for family picnics. Children have two playgrounds, bike path and a skate park which is on the other side of the parking lot. BBQ's and picnic tables are all around. There are many parking spaces. Open water is nearby, toliets are on the way towards the water. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 766 Macquarie Drive, Eleebana NSW 2282, Australia
- This small playground is located at the start of the Charlestown Recreation Reserve, coming from Vermont Place, where you can park your car. Kids can play on fort with climbing ladder, slide and sliding pole. There's also a see-saw and a spring rider. Bring kiddy bikes as there's a nice track around the playground. You can continue walking on the path which is a part of the Great North Walk track. A bench is located beside the playground and a shaded spot if you bring your own seats.
near 1 Vermont Place, Warners Bay NSW 2282, Australia
- Playground is fenced and mostly shaded by trees. There a few toys and lots of space for children to run around or drive their bikes. Parents can go check different shops and cafes along Lake St or The Esplanade.
corner of The Esplanade and Lake St, Warners Bay NSW 2282, Australia
- Pelican RSL Playground is set on the corner of Soldiers Road and Piriwal Street, Pelican. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find swings, rocker and a play system with simple and tunnel slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole, bridge and climbing frames. There are few picnic tables at the side. There is some grassy space, enough for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. Good place for some play and relax.
near 4 Faymax Street, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- This playground is located on Lakeview Parade at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a fort with a slide, a bridge and some parking.
41-57 Lakeview Parade, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- This playground is located on Waran Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a see-saw and a monkey bar.
Waran Road, Whitebridge NSW 2290, Australia
- This playground is nicely shaded by the trees. It has a few toys and a lot of space for children to run around. There's one bench in the shade. Car parking is infront, including one for disabled.
Leanda Pl , Cardiff South NSW 2285, Australia