Playground:Cubbitch Barta Reserve Playground, Camden Park NSW
Address: near 10 Young Avenue
Camden Park NSW 2570
It's a beautiful playground in a beautiful park! Accessed on Young Ave. There are natural and modern climbers, fort, slide, rocks and other. Some grassy space beside, good for ball and other games. The park features a walk track, pathways, pretty nice picnic spots, tennis courts (southern side), shelters, bbq facilities, toilets (close to the playground) and beautiful pond. Boardwalk near the playground. Really nice refreshing place.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on McCall Ave. Basic, unfenced, shady by trees. Surrounded with some grass. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, two spring riders, fort, slide, small tunnel, noughts and crosses, climbing mat, spiral pole. Seating beside. Lovely relaxing spot.
near 80A McCall Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This cute playground is best for younger kids. Located between Bowman Ave and Taynish Ave. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one features a ship play structure with tunnel slide, abacus, small tunnel and climber. The other area is right beside and has a set of swings and a see saw. Seating beside and a lovely rotunda. Nice local place for some rest and game.
near 49 Bowman Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small local playground, accessed both from Barratt Ave and McCall Ave. Unfenced, shaded by trees. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a slide. Surrounded with grassy room. Nice relaxing setting.
near 31 Barratt Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
near 38 Crookston Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a well equipped play area for kids. Located on Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr. The whole reserve is fenced. There is a children's playground inside, a basketball half court for older kids, grassy and shady rooms, picnic table and benches. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbing frames, spiral pole, monkey bars, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, small tunnel, smaller slide and small sliding pole.
near Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Accessed both from Banks Pl and Sturt Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with some grass, set on a hill, pretty nice panorama. Play equipment: set of swing, fort, slide, steps, pole, springer. Bench beside.
near 13 Banks Place, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small playground at the Western end of Elizabeth MacArthur Reserve, accessed off Brigalow Ave. Unsheltered, unfenced. There you will find swings, slide, climber, springers. A bench and picnic table beside under shady trees.
near 6 Brigalow Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Simple, fenced, unsheltered playground on McCrae Ave. Play equipment: Baby and senior swing, slide, monkey bar, vertical spider web climber, climbing wall, ladder, shop front, parallel bars. Bench beside. Playing field nearby.
near 41 McCrae Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia