Address: near 20 Cutcliffe Ave
Regents Park NSW 2143
This playground is located on Clutcliffe Avenue inside Cutcliffe Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide on first area. On a second area of the park you can find a set of swings and a see-saw swing. There is also some sheltered picnic area at the sides.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Dawes Avenue. It unfenced and unshaded. It has got one play system with a slide and a monkey bar. There are also two spring riders on the same area. At another area you can find a set of swings. Some seating is available at the side of the park.
Corner of Dawes Ave and Smith St, Regents Park NSW 2143, Australia
- This park is located on Bradley Avenue and inside Kibo Reserve. Toy equipment includes a play system with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar adn two spring riders. A set of swings is available near this play system. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Seating is available at the side of this park.
4 Bradley Ave, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- This small park is located on Dunbar Avenue and Kingsland Road and inside Dunbar Avenue Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see-saw, and a spring rider. You can find some seating at the side of this park. Beside the large water main.
near 36 Dunbar Ave, Regents Park NSW 2143, Australia
- This playground is in Central Park between beside Botanica Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a monkey bar, swings and a general climbing play system. Equipment is set on a softfall area. Around the park there is some seating available.
Between Sussex St and botanica Drive , Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia
- This park is located on Spencer Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings in one area with a play system for toddlers. There the spinning o's and x's game, tunnels to crawl through and other stuff to climb on. All equipment is on a softfall area. At the side of this pàrk you can find some seating. Sorry for the lack of photos, next person to visit can up load one here.
14 Spencer St, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- This playground is located on Regent Street and inside Guilfoyle Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmne tyou can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. This area has good access to train station and shops to the south.
88 Regent St, Regents Park NSW 2143, Australia
- This park is located on Nottinghill Road inside Coleman Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system with lots of things to climb on, a rope bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars and a slide. There is a set of swings (incliding a baby swing) and it is inside a softfall area. Around this park you can find some seating and parking. Pets are available around an off leash area.
76 Nottinghill Rd, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- You can access Leonie Reserve from either the bend in Leonie Crescent or from the track on Kingsland Rd. A fairly quiet playground with slide, swings, flying fox, and and a nice climbing play system. Sorry for the lack of a photo, please upload one on your next visit.
2-3 Leonie Crescent, Berala NSW 2141, Australia