Playground:Cuthbert Cres Playground, Revesby NSW
Address: near 8 Cuthbert Crescent
Revesby NSW 2212
simple playground, unfenced, unsheltered. best for younger kids. There is a toddler swing, senior swing and a slide with ladder and abacus. Open grass all around. Benches available. Located on Cuthbert Cres.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in a small local park on Tyalgum Ave. It's unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a play unit with slide, pommel step bridge, abacus, ladder, slide, climbing net, sliding pole, also a springer and ababy plus a senior swing. Covered picnic table beside, also some trees. Open grassy space for different games.
near 14 Tyalgum Avenue, Panania NSW 2213, Australia
- The Neptune Park playground is located on 17 Neptune Street, Revesby, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and is suitable for toddler, pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, slide, swings, 2 single pole merry-go-round, monkey bar and flying fox all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. They can run around and play ball games in the field. There are benches near the playground and around the open field for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There are 2 sheltered picnic tables near the playground for snacks or lunches. Part of the playground has natural shade and the playground is fully fenced.
17 Neptune St, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia
- The play ground on Thomas street is located in 110 Thomas Street, Picnic Point, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a slide, fort, see-saw and a merry-go-round all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. There are 4 lawn tennis courts near the playground. This playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers.
near 102 Thomas St, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia
- Little Salt Pan Reserve playground is located on 46 Virginius Street, Padstow, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary schoolers. The playground has a spring rider, fort, slides, climbing net, swings, sliding pole and see saw all placed on soft fall. It also has a bicycle track suitable for pre schoolers. There are benches placed around the play area for parents to sit and keep an eye on their children as they play.
46 Virginius St, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- The Johnstone Reserve playground is located on 73 Bransgrove Road, Revesby, New South Wales. The playground has 2 swings, a slide, spring rider, see-saw and monkey bars suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers all on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games. It's suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches all around the field and playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
73 Bransgrove Rd, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia
- This is a very basic playground with slide and two swings (one baby). There are two benches nicely located in the shade.
7 Prince St, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia
- This playground is in Playford Park. Kids can play on slide, monkey bar and some other climbing toys. There are also swings, see-saw and spring rider. Beside kids playground is an area for adults with gym equipment so parents can work out while your kids play.
Cnr of Gibson Ave & Cahors Rd, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- This playground is set at Toby reserve on Toby Cres and Mae Cres, Panania. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, 2 springers and a fort with slide, bridge, spiral and fireman's pole, monkey bar, and climbing frames. There is a cute track around the play equipment what the kids can ride with their small bikes or rollers. You can chill on a bench at the side watching the kids play. Great for some afternoon activity for the little ones and relax for parents.
near 8 Mae Crescent, Panania NSW 2213, Australia