Playground:Dalmeny Drive Playground, Prestons NSW
Address: near 76 Dalmeny Drive
Prestons NSW 2170
Located on Dalmeny Drive, beside a bushland. There are nice trees, also open grass. The play area is partly fenced. There are climbers, slide, fort, swings, etc. Covered picnic table beside. Nice natural place for family recreation.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Fintray park, you can reach it on Dalmeny Drive or Stansmore Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You can find the usual elements as slide, monkey bar, flying fox, slide, fireman's pole, noughts and crosses and 2 springers. Only miss the swing. A bike path is around the play area, so bring the small bikes and rollers. There is a bench at the side of the play area and a covered picnic table, so pack some snack and sweets. The open grassy area is great for kids to burn some energy, too. Great place for some fun, play and picnic with the kids.
LOT 1022 Stansmore Ave, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of Braidwood Dr and Minnamurra Circ. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. There are monkey bars and various climbers, climbing wall, slides, sliding pole, springer, abacus, noughts and crosses. Benches around. Open grass beside, walk/bike paths.
near 215-217 Braidwood Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely local playground on Romana Square. Unfenced, unsheltered. Trees beside, open grass for ball and other games. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, bridge, slide, sliding pole, various climbers. Covered picnic area beside, also bbq.
near 12 Romana Square, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set on Toscana St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. The play equipment includes a fort with slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, noughts and crosses, sliding pole an climbing frames. Also there are swings and merry go round. There are benches at the side, BBQ and a covered picnic table, great for making a fine outdoor dinner while the kids burn some energy. Relaxing woody place, nice feel.
2-4 Toscana St, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- The very nice local playground is located on Montella Place in Prestons. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, various climbers, wooden bridge, abacus, fireman!s pole and spring rider. Unfenced grassy space beside. The small local park offers a covered picnic area with bbq.
25 Montella Pl, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Thirroul Circuit. Small playground for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, two spring riders. Open grass for ball games. Bench beside.
near 12 Thirroul Circuit, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic local playground with baby and senior swing, pommel step bridge, climbers and slide. Some open grass beside for ball games. Walk/bike track.
near 15 Galba Close, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic playground with fort, slide and climbers. Open grass and walk/bike track beside. Located on Bundanoon Rd.
near LOT 140 Bundanoon Road, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia