Playground:Dangar Park, Mayfield
Address: opposite 28-30 Carrington Street
Mayfield NSW 2304
The playground is located on Carrington Street, Mayfield. It has a slide, swing, and climbers.
Beside the playground is The Dangar Park Swimming Centre with plenty of toys and of course swimming pool.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice small playground is located on Avon and Wye Street. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings, and two springers. Some grass beside. You can find two benches at the side of this park.
near 5 Avon Street, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia
- This playground is located on Baker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
- This playground is located on Cowie and Usk Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
- This playground had been installed in late 2012. It's a family-friendly area with climbing and swinging toys for children, half basketball court for parents and older children and plenty of grassy area for everyone to enjoy. Picnic tables and BBQ are scattered around the park. Bike path runs all around. There's a bus station near on Maitland Road.
opposite 196-206 Maitland Road, Islington NSW 2296, Australia
- Playground offers toys for smaller children. They can run around the grassy, partially shaded area. Parking is along the street (two for disabled), toilets are across the bridge (crossing railway tracks).
Cr of Young St and Lake Road, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- This playground is located on Shelley Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a slide. At the side youc an find two benches.
- The playground is located on Boreas Road, NSW. It has a fort, slide, springer, climbing structures, see saw and mini swing . Seats around. Parking is nearby and an open field beside.
near 33 Boreas Road, Hamilton North NSW 2292, Australia
- This basic playground is located at the Honeysuckle Reserve, best accessed from McCann Court and Hargrave Street. It is close to the pretty exciting Carrington Mangrove Boardwalk. The playground itself is unfenced, unsheltered and features a fort, slide, climbers, stand on spinner and few other toys. Surrounded with open grass, set beside cycleway and has seating beside. Nice environment, nice panorama.
near 25 McCann Court, Carrington Új-Dél-Wales 2294, Ausztrália